Excellent product, must-have for our family

Posted by Reviewer2123240 on Nov 05, 2010

We have used these enzymes for a few years on and off for ourselves as an occasional digestive boost, but regularly (3xday) for our daughter who is tube-fed real, blenderized food. One capsule added to 2 cups of her blended, milkshake-consistency food will turn the food watery in a matter of a few minutes. Amazing!

Did not like this one!

Posted by Reviewer3344787 on Oct 19, 2010

I used it for about 3 or 4 days and as I continued to use it my stomach got more and more bloated and upset. Felt like a balloon was in my stomach and needed popped! After I quit using it, the pain and bloating went away.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1143980 on Sep 13, 2010

This is an excellent product.

Somewhat expensive but this is the one all others compares to....

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Aug 22, 2010

I have different kinds of enzymes in my "vitamins cabinet".Some enzymes are for light breakfasts, some for in-between so-so meals.... But whenever I find myself encountering a huge buffet meal or a large eat-all-you-eat banquets, I turn to Digest Gold. These are RELIABLE!!!

Enzymedica Digest Gold

Posted by Reviewer1662563 on Aug 01, 2010

I have been using Enzymedica Glutenease for several years. It allows me to eat foods containing gluten with no ill affects. Unfortunately the last batch of Glutenease did not work and I was left in considerable discomfort on several occassions. Enzymedica did not answer my emails for assistance, so I purchased the Digest Gold to assist the Glutenease. It seems to help, or the next batch of Glutenease was back to its original potency.

Tools for survival!

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Jul 14, 2010

This is it. If you have problems digesting food (bloating, acidity), your prayers have been answered. I use this everyday, many times. Hopefully my digestion will recover some time. Keep up the faith! I must say a word of warning. Some ppl find that Digest Gold causes pain and nausea. Altought it still does its job helping the digestion I guess. But for me example, this is perfect.

good insurance

Posted by Reviewer2921911 on Jun 20, 2010

I don't have any digestive issues but I take this as insurance when I eat cooked meals, especially bad combinations when out to eat. I think DG is helping but not sure.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2913412 on May 13, 2010

Another pharmacist had suggested this product to me as I had digestive issues related to GERD and I now don't go anywhere without it. Has also helped with lactose intolerance.

Such a good product- worth the money!

Posted by Reviewer3216151 on Apr 26, 2010

Digest Gold and Omega Zyme Ultra are comparable in every way. I like them both and would buy both again. Digest Gold helps relieve my digestive system (and immune system) from the stresses of breaking down cooked and otherwise damaged foods. It's a rare occasion when one has a perfect diet, and that's when Digest Gold helps most! Good product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on Apr 21, 2010

Along with Betaine HCI this lessens my reflux to no problem with heartburn; of course, I must refrain from fried foods, chocolate, too much caffeine and too much tomatoe products