Great enzymes for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1998934 on Oct 16, 2011

I feel much healthier after having started to use these enzymes. I recommend this to everyone. You feel the difference already on day 1.

helped me with gluten intolerence

Posted by Reviewer1804647 on Oct 29, 2011

I have been using this product that was on a flyer in a doctors office to help recoverig from gluten intolerence. I notice a dramatic effect especially if I eat out and am not sure if a little gluten may be used. Keep in mind I do not have full blown celic disease.

Excellent product, must-have for our family

Posted by Reviewer2123240 on Nov 05, 2010

We have used these enzymes for a few years on and off for ourselves as an occasional digestive boost, but regularly (3xday) for our daughter who is tube-fed real, blenderized food. One capsule added to 2 cups of her blended, milkshake-consistency food will turn the food watery in a matter of a few minutes. Amazing!

Enzymedica Digest Gold

Posted by Reviewer1662563 on Aug 01, 2010

I have been using Enzymedica Glutenease for several years. It allows me to eat foods containing gluten with no ill affects. Unfortunately the last batch of Glutenease did not work and I was left in considerable discomfort on several occassions. Enzymedica did not answer my emails for assistance, so I purchased the Digest Gold to assist the Glutenease. It seems to help, or the next batch of Glutenease was back to its original potency.

Somewhat expensive but this is the one all others compares to....

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Aug 22, 2010

I have different kinds of enzymes in my "vitamins cabinet".Some enzymes are for light breakfasts, some for in-between so-so meals.... But whenever I find myself encountering a huge buffet meal or a large eat-all-you-eat banquets, I turn to Digest Gold. These are RELIABLE!!!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1143980 on Sep 13, 2010

This is an excellent product.

The best enzyme on the market!

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Apr 19, 2010

I have a VERY sensitive stomach. These have definitely helped my digestive issues.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on Apr 21, 2010

Along with Betaine HCI this lessens my reflux to no problem with heartburn; of course, I must refrain from fried foods, chocolate, too much caffeine and too much tomatoe products

Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1213027 on Aug 17, 2009

Effective in aiding digestion

Digest gold

Posted by Reviewer2569508 on Aug 19, 2009

This are the best enzymes you can find in the market. After eating any meal using this enzymes is like you hadn´t eat anything, they are terrific, although they are a little bit pricy but worth it.