Everything digests better with Gold!

Posted by Reviewer1091959 on Sep 11, 2009

Everything digests better with Gold! I found it helps me with digesting the large raw salads I love to indulge in, and in breaking down proteins like soy and corn. Also, I've noticed nuts, nut butters and fats like ice cream, don't leave me feeling like I have a rock in my stomach. I've had less after-meal sluggishness, too! Thanks, Enzymedica!

another great product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Aug 24, 2011

We take at meal times & again trust the brand since it has no fillers, etc. It is a high quality brand I trust.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1141870 on Sep 03, 2009

Most effective digestive enzyme I've found so far. My father started taking digest gold and it helped his digestive problems that he has had since I can remember. A friend of my was having stomach acid problems because of prescription medications. I gave her four different products to try, not knowing which one would work. She said that when she ran out of the digest gold her acid returned and that the other products were not making any noticeable difference. I got her some more digest gold and she's doing fine again. Great stuff!!!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1143980 on Sep 13, 2010

This is an excellent product.

Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1213027 on Aug 17, 2009

Effective in aiding digestion

best digest enzyme ever!

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Aug 17, 2012

Enzymedica digest gold is the most expensive digest enzymes in the market but they are worth for that. Last period i was suffering from RIGHT abdominal pain due to gallbladder malfuction and irritable bowel syndrome.I started to use Enzymdedica digest gold In combination with Lypo GOld and all my problems were gone. The pain has been reduced 90% in one at half month i use the products and i guess soon it will be gone at all.

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1255062 on Jan 08, 2010

Quite expensive but worth every penny.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1263671 on Aug 20, 2013

Easy to swallow, convenient to carry & they WORK. Thanks for your easy to use web site & valuable service to us.

autoimmune help

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Nov 10, 2009

I've been taking this product for 4 years, and had read that in autoimmune attacks, a bi-product builds up in the blood, that continues the attack. Digestive enzymes are able to get rid of the product, and as my markers fell dramatically, I assume they work. You would have to research it, as I can't remember the exact action. But I can tell it really helps. And I wanted to take the best I could buy.,

Best enzyme I've ever taken

Posted by Reviewer1758778 on Mar 29, 2011

I have suffered from heartburn for a long time and on a hunch decided to try out this enzyme. My heartburn was gone with the first time I took it. I take 2 pills with each meal and not only was my heartburn gone, but my gas and bloating as well. Even though i eat super healthy I had no idea how enzyme deficient i was.