Everything digests better with Gold!

Posted by Reviewer1091959 on Sep 11, 2009

Everything digests better with Gold! I found it helps me with digesting the large raw salads I love to indulge in, and in breaking down proteins like soy and corn. Also, I've noticed nuts, nut butters and fats like ice cream, don't leave me feeling like I have a rock in my stomach. I've had less after-meal sluggishness, too! Thanks, Enzymedica!

Enzymedica, Digest Gold, 240 Capsules (ENZ-27210)

Posted by Reviewer2073677 on Sep 24, 2009

no more digestive problems with this...we've used it for years

Order

Posted by Reviewer2733198 on Sep 30, 2009

All went smoothly and I'm happy!

Digest Gold

Posted by Reviewer1316801 on Oct 20, 2009

I have used this product for quite some time. I have had good results with this. I was having problems with bloating, etc. and after using this product have gotten rid of the problem. It may be more expensive, but is worth the price. I will be buying this again.

autoimmune help

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Nov 10, 2009

I've been taking this product for 4 years, and had read that in autoimmune attacks, a bi-product builds up in the blood, that continues the attack. Digestive enzymes are able to get rid of the product, and as my markers fell dramatically, I assume they work. You would have to research it, as I can't remember the exact action. But I can tell it really helps. And I wanted to take the best I could buy.,

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Nov 19, 2009

This is a product that makes for an improved life. I appreciate it.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer3022404 on Nov 29, 2009

Works great for my disgestive problems.

Tools for survival!

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Jul 14, 2010

This is it. If you have problems digesting food (bloating, acidity), your prayers have been answered. I use this everyday, many times. Hopefully my digestion will recover some time. Keep up the faith! I must say a word of warning. Some ppl find that Digest Gold causes pain and nausea. Altought it still does its job helping the digestion I guess. But for me example, this is perfect.

Good value for money broad spectrum enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1298987 on Dec 24, 2009

Very powerful enzymes. I's rather strong and caused some skin irritation around the lips of my son (whom I syringed him with the enzymes). That problem is taken care of by wiping the mouth with wet cloth immediately. Overall, we are happy with its good value for money.

Tried & True The Best OTC Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2956678 on Dec 27, 2009

These are the best digesters, it's that simple! I've been taking them for 5 years and before I started and even since I've started I tried others, but I always go back to Digest Gold. My basic diet is lower carb and higher protein and these digesters aid my digestion remarkably!