Simply the best

Posted by Reviewer1085743 on Jul 06, 2011

For years I have had trouble with my digestion and tried almost every enzyme on the market but nothing helped. Then I found my stomach wasn't making enough Hydrochloric acid. I now take Bluebonnet Nutrition, Betaine HCl Plus Pepsin, at the start of my meal and then. Enzymedic, Digest Gold Enzymes with and after if I need extra help. I am feeling much better and my meals are digesting wonderfully now.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Jul 13, 2011

These enzymes are the best. All my digestive problems have dissappeared. Highyly recommend.

Enzymedica Digest Gold

Posted by Reviewer1662563 on Aug 01, 2010

I have been using Enzymedica Glutenease for several years. It allows me to eat foods containing gluten with no ill affects. Unfortunately the last batch of Glutenease did not work and I was left in considerable discomfort on several occassions. Enzymedica did not answer my emails for assistance, so I purchased the Digest Gold to assist the Glutenease. It seems to help, or the next batch of Glutenease was back to its original potency.

Somewhat expensive but this is the one all others compares to....

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Aug 22, 2010

I have different kinds of enzymes in my "vitamins cabinet".Some enzymes are for light breakfasts, some for in-between so-so meals.... But whenever I find myself encountering a huge buffet meal or a large eat-all-you-eat banquets, I turn to Digest Gold. These are RELIABLE!!!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1143980 on Sep 13, 2010

This is an excellent product.

Excellent product, must-have for our family

Posted by Reviewer2123240 on Nov 05, 2010

We have used these enzymes for a few years on and off for ourselves as an occasional digestive boost, but regularly (3xday) for our daughter who is tube-fed real, blenderized food. One capsule added to 2 cups of her blended, milkshake-consistency food will turn the food watery in a matter of a few minutes. Amazing!

My favorite enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2956129 on Feb 21, 2011

Greatly reduce digestive discomfort even with large meals.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1361237 on Feb 22, 2011

This helps. Our MD recommended this, and he was right. We've used is for several years now.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2802313 on Mar 01, 2011

Digest Gold works!!!!

Enzymedica, Digest Gold

Posted by Reviewer1377247 on Mar 11, 2011

Seems to help with digestion