New To iHerb?

Enzymedica, Digest Gold with ATPro, Premium Enzyme Formula, 120 Capsules

Best enzyme on the market

Posted by Reviewer1125412 on Mar 04, 2008

This is the best one! I have tried so many of the other ones, and I always come back to this. This always soothes any digestive upset I have.I feel like it keeps my immune system healthy as well. It even improves my mood. I highly recommend it. It's pricier, but well worth it.

Eat less..feel better

Posted by Reviewer2197233 on Nov 26, 2006

This is indeed special. By adding these enzymes to my diet, I am actually satisfied prior to eating all the food on my plate, and can even leave some uneaten. This has always been a rare occurance in my life. My belt has now been taken in a notch and my metabolism seems stable and I am able to eat less and only when I am actually hungry.

Much stronger than other products

Posted by Reviewer2844092 on May 06, 2008

This one is worth the price. Compare the potency with other products..... this one is much stronger. I am a total cheapo, so if I can get double strength I will, then just use half. A very good product and worth the price when you consider the potency.

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Dec 11, 2008

This was recommended by my qigong teacher as I have cfs and very poor digestion, probably leaky gut. The vegi-capsules take some time to disolve. So it works best when I open the capsules and mix it directly in my food. No flavor. It is great to help my body digest my food and get the nutrients I need. Highly recommended!

Digest Gold is great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1313580 on Sep 06, 2011

Since being diagnosed with fructose malabsorption and lactose intolerance my diet has been very limited. By taking Digest Gold I have been able to eat foods containing gluten and lactose without any symptoms whatsoever. I was beginning to suffer nutritional deficiencies due to my diet so I think this is definately the answer I've been looking for.