very good

Posted by Reviewer1526058 on Nov 14, 2013

very good

Works well.

Posted by 5738469812632827560 on Jul 04, 2013

I find these to be the best digestive enzymes out there. I've tried a lot of brands, but these definitely help with bloating & other uncomfortable digestive issues. Just wish they weren't so expensive! I suppose you get what you pay for......

Top of the Line

Posted by 4704551928373003142 on Jan 23, 2013

I really love this product. If your digestion is weak and sluggish like mine this is the enzyme to take. Can really tell a difference without it. This one will cut the gas and the bloating and really keep the food moving through. Wouldn't want to be without it. Thanks iHerb for such a great product.

best digestive enzymes in the market

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Nov 17, 2012

digest gold is the most expensive digestive enzymes in the market but for sure is 10 times better than all the other digestive brands in the market. it helps me digest everything i eat very easily and is the best support in fatty meals.

Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

These are the best digestive enzymes, they're worth every penny. They have no fillers which is wonderful.

Fantastic Enzymes.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 30, 2012

These are more expensive than some other brands, but they are much stronger, & they are a very comprehensive range of enzymes. Excellent quality, & contain no fillers or additives, which is great. We take these along with Enzymedica Repair Enzymes, for inflammation & pain, & they really have helped. Will continue to buy these from iHerb.

Works great!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

With this product I can eat anything at all without getting problems with my stomach (which used to be very picky). I even think this has made me tolerate food better even when not taking these enzymes. maybe they gave my intestines time to recover or gave a boost to my own enzyme production? I think enzymes are the best thing you can have! There are people who believe that any disease could be cured by using large amounts of enzymes many times a day. After using lots of different enzymes for various purposes for a while now I have begun to feel the same way. I won't live without enzymes ever again!!!

Certainly made a difference

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Jun 14, 2012

This certainly made a difference with my son being able to digest his food correctly to get all the nutrients

Best digestive enzyme

Posted by truevitality on May 30, 2012

So far, Enzymedica is the best form of digestive enzymes that I know of. They are very strong and do a great job.

Works great!

Posted by MicPink on Apr 09, 2012

I've been using this for several years and it is definitely the gold standard in enzymes. Real pricey, but it works like nothing else for me.