Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Enzymedica, Digest Gold, with ATPro, Premium Enzyme Formula, 180 Capsules

can sleep all night now

Posted by Reviewer3069232 on May 31, 2007

I really had problems w/ food bev's tried alot of things . But my niece Denisa told me about this great product digest gold so I bought it. Now I don't every wake up at night w/ heart burn ,gas etc. I eat anything Drink anything & haven't had ONE problem since the first pill. THANK YOU for selling it. Suesan GA.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1034218 on Aug 07, 2008

Excellent formula. I can't handle any kind of sugar, including fruit, which most formulas have. Digest Gold has an enzyme for anything, but no fruit based enzymes, so this is the formula for me & anyone who reacts to most foods,

Digest Gold Review

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Jan 10, 2007

For the past 3 years I have tried several different digestive aids and Digest Gold is, by far, the best I have tried. I take one with each meal and have a much better balance in my digestive system now.

A Must Have Product!

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

This product is one of the best supplements I have found for health benefits. I have had bad food allergies for the last 8 years and have been on a restrictive diet ever since. With Digest Gold, I can eat just about anything I want, although, I still eat healthy. This product has also cleared up candida related issues and made me feel much stronger. I give my son this product also because certain foods would make him really congested and if I give him this before he eats, no more congestion. Anyone with food allergies knows how hard it is to eat out or enjoy the holidays and worry about every little ingredient in each dish. It is very freeing to not deal with this issue anymore. This is a must have product for my family.

Gold not totally golden

Posted by Reviewer1999658 on May 14, 2009

Ordering Digest Gold instead of regular Digest was a mistake as the capsules are much thicker and take longer to break down than regular Digest. I experience no effect of the "Gold" product unless I first hold it in my mouth 1-3 MINUTES until the capsule begins to soften prior to swallowing. Regular Digest worked great but I sometimes take 2 with meals (I wanted to replace with one of the Gold tabs.) It's capsule dissolves quickly and releases the enzymes easier.