Too Strong for Me...

Posted by Reviewer2767812 on Apr 04, 2009

I had high hopes for healing food intolerances but even after slowly building up a dose of these enzymes I had a massive intolerable die - off process and had to stop taking them....

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Dec 11, 2008

This was recommended by my qigong teacher as I have cfs and very poor digestion, probably leaky gut. The vegi-capsules take some time to disolve, and the enzymes really need to be in contact with the food. So it works best when I open the capsules and mix it directly in my food. No flavor. I have noticed it really helps my body to digest food and get the nutrients I need. Highly recommended!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2555114 on Nov 09, 2007

This stuff is great. Since taking Digest Gold I have had very few problems with my GI system. I have even gotten a coworker to try it and she loves it as well. She used to have her food just feel like it sat in her gut after she ate it. She says now that she takes Digest Gold, she no longer has that problem

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1968144 on Oct 16, 2007

Product is great. I have a sensitive stomach and I didn't have any side effects. I would highly recommend this product!

Digest Gold

Posted by Reviewer2401080 on Oct 28, 2007

Nothing special, so far, despite good reviews by customers on Int. site. Have found I need to take two at a time for any impact & before meals, not during as no time for them to work.

Enzymedica, Digest Gold,

Posted by Reviewer2882906 on Mar 26, 2008

I was not impressed by this product. I was recommended this product because I was told it improved digestion and cured chronic constipation. It did not.

Does nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer2370323 on Mar 20, 2010

I have been using these for years. Thought I'd be worse off without them. After a meal, my 100 pound body looks like I am pregnant. Going to try the regular Digest after reading one poster's comment about the Gold not dissolving well. Would give Gold zero stars if I could.

Gold Star Product

Posted by Reviewer1813130 on Oct 02, 2006

I have a very delicate digestive system and have had two operations as a result of food not properly digesting. I have tried many digestive aids and found this product to be the best hands down.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1618569 on Nov 18, 2007

The best vitamin on the market

Enzymedica, Digest Gold,

Posted by Reviewer1573644 on Mar 15, 2008

After undergoing Chemotherapy, which left me unable to digest many things, I suffered for years until a friend suggested Digest. I tried it and it was a new found life. I was again in control of my stomach. I think the product is excellent and I recommended it to everyone as well as to my GI Doc who was glad to hear of a success story and will suggest it to his patients.