Wouldn't want to be without these

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Jun 18, 2008

I have a lot of digestive issues and have seen major improvements since starting this product

Everyone should be taking this.

Posted by Reviewer3108583 on Jul 03, 2008

I have been taking this product for years. It has improved my digestion immensely and I have the labwork to prove that fact. Most of us need some form of enzymes to aid with food assimilation after middle age and IHERB'S price on this can't be beat.

It seems to be the best.

Posted by Reviewer2663858 on Oct 23, 2008

Other people and myself feel this is the best and most complete digestive enzyme packet on the market. I have been sensitive in the past and had no adverse reactions to this.

good product

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 03, 2008

A bit expensive, but has helped me get my GI tract back in good condition.

Lynn

Posted by Reviewer1073445 on Sep 30, 2008

Terrific product. Allows me to eat eggs again.

faster digestion

Posted by Reviewer1462610 on Sep 30, 2008

The upside to this product is if you eat a heavy meal you don't feel bloated very long at all, or if you eat late, it seems less likely you'll go to bed feeling full. If you eat a small meal, it doesn't stay with you as long. So I take it only at major meals or if I eat late. Excellent product, I feel it has really helped me improve my digestion and overall health.

Enzymedica, Digest Gold,180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1316801 on Oct 15, 2008

I have found this to be a great product. I take one capsule before a meal and have found relief from gas. If I forget to take it, then my symptoms return. I will definitely reorder this.

Digest Gold is Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2200184 on Sep 22, 2008

This product is fabulous! I have tried alot of enzymes, and I have recieved the best result with this product. I had been getting it directly from the company, however, iherb offers a better value for the price. Warm Regards, Rachel

Digest Gold

Posted by Reviewer2920984 on Sep 03, 2008

Great product and very potent. I felt like I could digest grass! Also had the bonus for me of not containing any gluten or dairy and no fillers or emulsifiers.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1897594 on Apr 05, 2009

I have tried several of the specialized varieties of Enzymedica products. I now just use this one. I like the convenience and it works just as well as the specialized ones.