BEST ENZYME SO FAR

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Mar 27, 2009

Best enzyme I've found so far and I've tried MANY. It's expensive, but well worth the money. You need less to digest better than w/ other brands. Take at beginning of meal, and half hour later if necessary, or on empty stomach. ALL Enzymedica products are about the best I've found.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2915907 on May 05, 2009

good enzymes, although i do not use them with every meal, cause they are rather strong

Enzymedica, Digest Gold, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1056148 on Dec 14, 2008

Recommended by my doctor- great price.

Enzymedica Digest Gold

Posted by Reviewer1049473 on Sep 12, 2010

No longer feel sleepy after a meal - great product.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2956129 on Sep 15, 2010

I've tried a lot of different digestive enzymes, and these are my favorite ones. Because they're twice as strong as regular Digest, I can open them up and mix half in some juice or water if I'm not going to be eating a big meal. Also, iHerb has the best price on them and has the absolute FASTEST service!!

High quality enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1462354 on Sep 15, 2010

I feel these enzymes are helping me digest my food better than many enzymes I've used in the past. I can't quite put my finger on it but I feel my digestion is better--less gas, less tired after eating, less heaviness. I eat a healthy diet consisting of salads, veggies, sprouts, fish, some nuts but now that I'm 60 years old I need more and more help with my digestion. I will stick with this enzyme.

Amazing, just amazing...

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Nov 26, 2009

I take one digest gold just before every meal. Even with smaller "snacks" I usually pop one in. It totally removes the feeling of bloatness and acidity etc. My food gets properly digested now. I take my vitamins at the same time. Highly recommended for anyone who feels bloatness, pain etc. after meal. I think I'm hooked to digest gold... Hopefully my digestive system returns to it's normal state at some point.

Enzymedica Digest Gold

Posted by Reviewer1812783 on Dec 05, 2009

I have ordered this many times. Made a world of difference in my digestion. I was diagnosed with interstitial cystitis and when I started taking this it was very healing for this condition. I started out taking it really slow to see if it would bother me and now I take it every meal.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1705277 on Aug 02, 2009

After using this for a few weeks, I feel I'm getting more from my food.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1678736 on Feb 06, 2011

This product only made me feel worse. I got terrible gas pains and felt bad.