Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Enzymedica, Digest Gold with ATPro, 240 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on May 22, 2013

I initially wrote a glowing review for Digest Gold, but after having suffered through nine months of sinusitis, asthma and mold allergies, I have completely rewritten it. I recommend that anyone who thinks they might have a mold allergy should take enzymes from natural sources - animals or fruits - rather than from molds. Enzymedica enzymes are derived from molds. Most people are fine with them, but I most certainly was not. Be careful you don't make the same unpleasant, expensive and time consuming mistake that I did. If you're not allergic to molds like aspergillus oryzae, then you will be fine with this product. And not all people with mold allergies have a bad response to mold-derived enzymes. But personally I would never take the risk again. In future I will take pancreatin (animal derived), bromelain and papaya (both fruit derived) enzymes.

Immune system did not like it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

My immune system did not like it, along with the other Enzymedica products I've tried - this is one of the ones that caused most grief. Good quality, but expensive. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Did not like this one!

Posted by Reviewer3344787 on Oct 19, 2010

I used it for about 3 or 4 days and as I continued to use it my stomach got more and more bloated and upset. Felt like a balloon was in my stomach and needed popped! After I quit using it, the pain and bloating went away.