Wonderful, best product for numerous reasons!

Posted by Reviewer1267841 on Feb 20, 2010

I now have 3 very healthy bowel movements a day, and am never bloated or constipated. The only product out there that contains enzymes to break down fiber, since our bodies cannot on its own. Has been awarded and recommended by leading autism organizations, as well, considering its help in brain development. Like the saying goes,"GO with your gut feeling," your body and mind will thank you for this. My local health market jacks up the prices on everything, best price by far.

Recommended Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2795868 on Dec 10, 2009

This is the only formulation on Iherb that I could find that had the amount of enzymes recommended in the book Everything You Need To Know About Enzymes. I have to take 2 with each meal, but I have a bad case of gastritis and duodenitis. These significantly cut down on the bloating, burbing and discomfort I have been experiencing. I also am able to eat "normal" meals since taking these. Before I could only eat ground up foods, broth and herbal tea.

best enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2885500 on May 29, 2010

I have tried alot of digestive enzymes and these are the best by enzymedica. They make a regular digest gold and one with probiotics. I like the digest gold with probiotics because it really works great and helps ease the stomach with probiotics. Linda RN

great product

Posted by Reviewer2311384 on Jun 28, 2010

this is great for digestion and regular natural restroom use

Enzymedica, Digest Gold + Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1204703 on Jan 04, 2011

This is a great product that helped not only my acid reflux but have been so regular. This a first in over ten years.

Really helps.

Posted by Reviewer2183281 on May 27, 2011

I've had so much problems with digestion all my life until I met Enzymedica products. It really helped me and really cleanses your system when you take them before meal.

Excellent source of probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1828266 on Dec 27, 2011

Helps prevent thrush and support gi-tract

Review of probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1144670 on Dec 18, 2011

I have been using this probiotic now for about nine months and it helps with my digestion. Since I have gastroparesis, I need something to help keep my digestion on track

Great quality, high strength!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 01, 2012

High strength enzymes, with probiotic, great quality. Easy to swallow capsules!

Great for acute or chronic indigestion

Posted by Reviewer2913412 on Sep 26, 2013

Another pharmacist recommended this product to me for my indigestion. I suffer from GERD and take medication to reduce the acid production in my stomach, unfortunately this also decreases the efficiency of digestion. I would eat a meal and it would remain in my stomach for hours causing alot of discomfort. When I take Digest Gold everything is digested. I highly recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »