Digest Gold is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3157784 on Nov 08, 2010

I've been fighting heartburn for a long time due to a hernia. I needed to stop taking antacids so I did some research and found digestive enzymes helped some people. I ordered a 30 day supply of Digest Gold to try it out. My heartburn has been significantly reduced since I started taking the enzymes. I plan to keep using this product with hopes the heartburn relief will continue. Excellent product so far!

The best.

Posted by Reviewer1740487 on Aug 11, 2011

Extremely effective, really strong. Has improved my entire digestive system.

Just what my digestive tract needed.

Posted by Reviewer2933424 on Apr 06, 2010

Though I didn't realize it at the time, I was advised by a herbologist that my digestive tract needed the properties of Digest Gold + Probiotics. Score one for Digest Gold. It seems to be just what was needed. My tummy aches after meals are seldom and light if at all. Thank You

Great product, but expensive

Posted by SuzanneIs4Health4Life on Jul 26, 2012

It seems to work well, although sometimes even when my hubby takes 2 before a mean, he still has problems. I am thinking it's because it doesn't contain the digestive enzymes for helping to break down veggies.

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

Enzymedica, Digest Gold + Probiotics, 90 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Dec 26, 2011

The probiotic portion of this didn't work as well for me.

good choise

Posted by Reviewer2396134 on Jun 26, 2011

excelent product, but real pancreatic enzymes works better, it feels no heaviness after medium meals

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1600167 on Oct 25, 2010

I haven't noticed much difference in taking one of these before each meal. I had been recomended to take enzymes for overall health benefits. Last time I tried a cheaper variety, with no apparent effect. This time I tried a more expensive, higher quality brand. Still no apparent effect. Maybe I just don't need these, or maybe I'm still in search of a better brand.

joe

Posted by Reviewer2145595 on May 31, 2010

great product have been suffering a long time this stuff works and also for my sister who has crohns

Food allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer3053085 on Aug 09, 2013

This is so full of all spectrum of enzymes and helps so much when we eat things we really shouldn't be eating. I think this really helps with all kinds of food sensitivities or allergies.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »