Review of probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1144670 on Dec 18, 2011

I have been using this probiotic now for about nine months and it helps with my digestion. Since I have gastroparesis, I need something to help keep my digestion on track

Digest Gold is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3157784 on Nov 08, 2010

I've been fighting heartburn for a long time due to a hernia. I needed to stop taking antacids so I did some research and found digestive enzymes helped some people. I ordered a 30 day supply of Digest Gold to try it out. My heartburn has been significantly reduced since I started taking the enzymes. I plan to keep using this product with hopes the heartburn relief will continue. Excellent product so far!

Just what my digestive tract needed.

Posted by Reviewer2933424 on Apr 06, 2010

Though I didn't realize it at the time, I was advised by a herbologist that my digestive tract needed the properties of Digest Gold + Probiotics. Score one for Digest Gold. It seems to be just what was needed. My tummy aches after meals are seldom and light if at all. Thank You

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

Great product, but expensive

Posted by SuzanneIs4Health4Life on Jul 26, 2012

It seems to work well, although sometimes even when my hubby takes 2 before a mean, he still has problems. I am thinking it's because it doesn't contain the digestive enzymes for helping to break down veggies.

Enzymedica, Digest Gold + Probiotics, 90 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Dec 26, 2011

The probiotic portion of this didn't work as well for me.

joe

Posted by Reviewer2145595 on May 31, 2010

great product have been suffering a long time this stuff works and also for my sister who has crohns

Food allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer3053085 on Aug 09, 2013

This is so full of all spectrum of enzymes and helps so much when we eat things we really shouldn't be eating. I think this really helps with all kinds of food sensitivities or allergies.

No More Bloat!

Posted by 4781876475523864451 on Feb 16, 2014

Very good! No more bloating, burping.

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Mar 05, 2016

I find this combination better than the singular products. I find this improves my well-being.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »