July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymedica, Gastro, 90 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

Seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer2491462 on Mar 08, 2008

I am the survivor of a partial lower gastrectomy and vagotomy. As a result, I have no stomach function, and I use these enzymes to digest as much of the food that I eat as I can. They seem to work better than some of the other enzyme supplements that don't have cellulase. Most of my supplement results bring very few miraculous outcomes. They are simply a way to avoid long term degradation of my system. With this product, I do seem to notice a minor improvement, in that I don't have bowel problems as much when I take it. Other enzyme products are somewhat less effective. This is probably my third year of taking V-gest.

Not really work, unless

Posted by Reviewer3044173 on Jun 25, 2008

taken together with Digest capsule. BTW, I love iherb.com. Fantastic price. Extremely fast shipping. Product review is super.