July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymedica, Gastro, 90 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Vgest

Posted by Reviewer3063157 on Mar 16, 2008

Vgest is working good for me. no gas after eating beans!

Excellent digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2396807 on Oct 25, 2009

Have been using it for years. Due to serious, chronic digestive problems I have tried many brands. This in combimation with its sister product "Digest" work well for me. I use the Gastro because I eat mostly vegetables and fruit.

Gastro

Posted by Reviewer2892221 on Feb 13, 2010

It seems to work well, and it came amazingly fast.

Gastro

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on May 02, 2011

This product worked well for me, for some reason I was not digesting vegetables well. I added this to my meals and it helped a lot with bloating, and back pain caused by the stomach discomfort. Also I had to eat an apple following meals, and that provided instant relief, even more so than the Gastro. I still have not figured out why I had a brief problem eating vegetables. I will keep them on hand though, as it can recsue me if I feel like some food is making me bloat.