• The name of this product has been changed from V-Gest to Gastro.

• Reviews | English

for beans, grains, nuts, seeds . . .

Posted by Reviewer3209254 on Mar 28, 2007

This is great for vegetarians. If you have trouble digesting beans, grains, nuts, and seeds, this product will be extremely helpful. Your gut will thank you.

The Best for Complex Carbs

Posted by Reviewer1807190 on Dec 16, 2010

My stomach is way too sensitive for most other digestive enzyme products. I don't have any problem digesting protein and fat so I don't need Hydrochloric Acid or a lot of protease. What I do need is help digesting complex carbohydrates and Gastro is perfect for this. I'll take one capsule before small meals and snacks, but I'll take two before large meals or foods I eat infrequently. For those of you who have trouble swallowing pills, Gastro is mild enough to open up the capsule and take the powder with water. It’s expensive but excellent. I won’t (can’t) use anything else.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2959910 on Jul 24, 2008

My son is autistic and has a sensitivity to high proteases, but still needs a lot of assistance to digest other foods and this product works the best of any we have tried in over a year.

Enzmedica.

Posted by Reviewer2183281 on Oct 28, 2009

This is worked for me like no other enzymes on the market today. Usually I have hands and feet but about a week taking Gastro, I can feel warmth all through my body, especially my hands and feet!

Strongest Alpha Galactosidase in the market. And that is not ALL!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jan 20, 2015

This is the STRONGEST Alpha Galactosidase product. According to research, 90% of people get benefit from that enzyme ALONE when the DOSE is sufficient. And this product contains numerous other enzymes in STRONG concentrations. You can find more Reviews at my page.

This realy works!

Posted by Reviewer3099713 on Apr 11, 2010

For years I have not been able to eat beans and vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage etc. With this product I can eat it without fear of feeling uncomfortable, or making others uncomfortable later...

Seems ok

Posted by Reviewer3268842 on Jul 02, 2010

I bought this when I was eating a lot of beans but these days, I'm on a strict Candida diet, so no beans and can't say how effective it is. I take twice during a meal along with Betaine HCL, but I'm not a vegetarian. Still, I'm definitely less gassy these days.

Actually The Best Enzymes

Posted by 5145405357515965037 on May 18, 2016

IDEAL for a vegan diet. I'm low in enzymes at 25yrs old according to tests and I have found these to be better then any other brand of enzyme I could find in Australia. Noticed a dramatic difference in digestion with this comprehensive formula compared to the basic formulas with only the 5 basic enzymes (protease, amylase, cellulase, lactase, lipase). I only take 1 with each meal and after 3 days I'm noticing the correlation between better digestion and feeling all around more at ease.

works