Worse than eating dairy

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

Not cheap for only 30 caps. My immune system doesn't like any of the Enzymedica products, including this. But - of the ones I've tried, this didn't affect me as bad as others. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Poor value

Posted by Reviewer3168880 on Jan 23, 2007

Good formulation but overpriced. Anything less that 9000IU per capsule or tablet is a waste of money. So this formula is better than most bu 60 capsules should be the least amout offered at this price.

only one that worked for me!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2819739 on Nov 04, 2007

The only one that truely helps me digest dairy without horrible GI upset, and I have tried more than 10 brands.

works better than Lactaid, cheaper too!

Posted by Reviewer1504879 on Dec 10, 2008

works better than Lactaid, cheaper too!

Enzymedica Lacto

Posted by Reviewer1332684 on Jan 18, 2009

This is a great product. My daughter has a milk intolerance (milk protein AND Lactose) and this product helps her digest it without getting sick.

Very effective for lactose intolerance

Posted by Reviewer2064059 on Jun 27, 2010

These are extremely effective and you only need 1 capsule as opposed to other brands per meal...

Good results for casein intolerance

Posted by Reviewer2419878 on Dec 05, 2011

I initially thought that I was suffering from lactose intolerance. However, in the end I think my problems are more related to casein, which this product addresses very well.

Enzymedica Lacto

Posted by Reviewer1327455 on Oct 03, 2012

I have used this product for over a year and find it very effective in reducing symptoms of lactose intolerance when eating a food containing milk products. I rely on Lacto to allow me to maintain a tolerable diet, and recommend it to anyone who is not able to remove all milk products from their diet.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2270092 on Feb 11, 2011

It works.

perfect dairy companion

Posted by detoxhealing on May 25, 2009

I used to get gas whenever I ate anything with cheese or a lot of dairy in it. This has been so helpful when going out to eat; I don't leave home without it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »