Enzymedica, Lypo Gold, Optimizes Fat Digestion, 120 Capsules

Immune system didn't like it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Nov 30, 2013

My immune system doesn't like any of the Enzymedica products, including this one. However - of the four or five products I've tried, this affected me least negatively and I did find benefit from it at first. I might look at it again in future, though it's expensive. I like that it has no fillers. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above

Amazing for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1303972 on Apr 10, 2010

This product really works for weight loss. I have dropped a dress size in a week since taking this! At first I did feel bloated for a couple of days and thought the product wasn't working but persistence pays - it must have been part of the detox and cleansing process. The enzymes work by not only breaking down the excess fat in the body, but because you assimilate more nutrients due to the enzymes breaking down the food more effectively, you feel less hungry and eat less. Also helps detoxify the liver. Will definitely purchase again.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Mar 27, 2009

Digest fats better. My sister takes with and in between meals. Has helped her lose 60 pounds so far. She takes Digest Gold as well. These are the best enzymes I've found so far, and I've tried many. Go ahead and spend the money for the best-won't take as many pills to do the job.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1348322 on Aug 27, 2009

Ever since I had my gall bladder out I can't digest fatty foods. Lypo Gold takes care of the problem. I highly recommend it!

susan rahauser

Posted by Reviewer1506831 on Oct 31, 2008

Ifollowed the directions on bottle for weight loss. I lost about 5 pounds in 30 days which suprised me because at the time I was away from home and not able to be all that strict with my eating. I did drink plenty of water though and walked daily plus I am quite active in general.