Enzymedica, Lypo Gold, Optimizes Fat Digestion, 120 Capsules

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2988221 From Georgia on Mar 27, 2009

Digest fats better. My sister takes with and in between meals. Has helped her lose 60 pounds so far. She takes Digest Gold as well. These are the best enzymes I've found so far, and I've tried many. Go ahead and spend the money for the best-won't take as many pills to do the job.

Amazing for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1303972 From Great Britain on Apr 10, 2010

This product really works for weight loss. I have dropped a dress size in a week since taking this! At first I did feel bloated for a couple of days and thought the product wasn't working but persistence pays - it must have been part of the detox and cleansing process. The enzymes work by not only breaking down the excess fat in the body, but because you assimilate more nutrients due to the enzymes breaking down the food more effectively, you feel less hungry and eat less. Also helps detoxify the liver. Will definitely purchase again.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1348322 From Texas on Aug 27, 2009

Ever since I had my gall bladder out I can't digest fatty foods. Lypo Gold takes care of the problem. I highly recommend it!

susan rahauser

Posted by Reviewer1506831 From North Carolina on Oct 31, 2008

Ifollowed the directions on bottle for weight loss. I lost about 5 pounds in 30 days which suprised me because at the time I was away from home and not able to be all that strict with my eating. I did drink plenty of water though and walked daily plus I am quite active in general.

Has helped with fat metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1852674 From Minnesota on Feb 21, 2011

'Seemed to develop an issue with fats after using coconut oil for a period of months. This really helped and I seem to be myself again. I took it first alone, then added Digest Gold as per label recommendations.