RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,420.21

₽3,192.58

Экономия: ₽772.37 (скидка 24%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Amazing for weight loss

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1303972 Apr 10, 2010

This product really works for weight loss. I have dropped a dress size in a week since taking this! At first I did feel bloated for a couple of days and thought the product wasn't working but persistence pays - it must have been part of the detox and cleansing process. The enzymes work by not only breaking down the excess fat in the body, but because you assimilate more nutrients due to the enzymes breaking down the food more effectively, you feel less hungry and eat less. Also helps detoxify the liver. Will definitely purchase again.

EXCELLENT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2988221 Mar 27, 2009

Digest fats better. My sister takes with and in between meals. Has helped her lose 60 pounds so far. She takes Digest Gold as well. These are the best enzymes I've found so far, and I've tried many. Go ahead and spend the money for the best-won't take as many pills to do the job.

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1348322 Aug 27, 2009

Ever since I had my gall bladder out I can't digest fatty foods. Lypo Gold takes care of the problem. I highly recommend it!

susan rahauser

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1506831 Oct 31, 2008

Ifollowed the directions on bottle for weight loss. I lost about 5 pounds in 30 days which suprised me because at the time I was away from home and not able to be all that strict with my eating. I did drink plenty of water though and walked daily plus I am quite active in general.

Excellent Choice for Fat Digestion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2676453 Dec 30, 2008

This product is excellent at making fatty foods digestible. And while it is super for digestion I also had a reduction in cholesterol with this product to the tune of 30+ points. It wasn't even my goal, just a nice 'side effect'.

good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2534620 Sep 13, 2008

since learning my son isn't digesting fats well, we started on this enzyme, and I can already see a difference. we'll test again in a few months to be sure, but I think it will show improvement as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

difficulty in digest fats finished

Отзыв оставлен gallbladdertreatment Aug 11, 2012

i use this product before meals together with Digest Gold. It has helped me overcome all my digest and IBS problems. It also supports my gallbladder and has reduced the choldesterol about 40 degrees in one month of usage. It also helps me to loose weight because it burns the fats of the body.

so far so good...

Отзыв оставлен 5438598623263837649 Jun 04, 2014

I became really bloated the first 5 days but on the sixth day it came down and I feel fabulous....I honestly love the energy I feel and I feel more comfortable after I eat...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for a meal with fat!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3239514 Oct 07, 2008

No more burping from a meal with fat in it. Digestion is better!

Awesome Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1703718 Oct 10, 2007

Enzymedica Lypo is an awesome product. My blood lipids have never looked better

Позиции 1-10 из 20