Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3275126 on Jan 23, 2007

I have used several products from this company and this is one of the best! It has helped my family with food allergies, and helped with digestive issues. It has a long shelf life and has an enteric coating to assist in delivering the bacteria to the intestines. It does not have to be refridgerated making it very convenient.

Anti-Candida

Posted by Reviewer3149528 on Jul 10, 2013

I use this along with Nature's Plus Tri-Dophilus and Thorne's Bacillus Coagulans as part of an anti-candida regimen. So far, this combo has worked well for me. My digestion is better and the symptoms of my allergic asthma have decreased.

Impressive results in just two days

Posted by 5237759355296929515 on Dec 19, 2014

Impressive results in just two days. Spent several years with chronic diarrhea both day and night. 10 or more bowel movements every 24 hours. I take 3 capsules every night and since the second day but I still have loose stools just go to the bathroom once the banter, another day and another night. Very Good

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3246648 on Jun 12, 2012

Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

Pro-Bio

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Sep 08, 2012

I love this product because there is no added junk in it and your don't have to keep it in the fridge.

Pro-Bio

Posted by Reviewer2001367 on Jun 02, 2008

Excellent Product!

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Oct 14, 2008

Very effective product. Does what it claims.

Robert

Posted by Reviewer3343883 on Jan 07, 2009

This product is very helpful for me and I take it every day along with a Pro-Bio Probiotic to help keep my digestive system in check.

Kathleen Gray

Posted by Reviewer1790526 on Feb 05, 2009

I do not have any complaints about Pro Bio or the fast delivery and price of it iHerb. I plan on ordering from iHerb again when I need Pro Bio or anything else that I need.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »