Good vegan probioic

Posted by Reviewer1545947 on Dec 15, 2007

A decent probiotic suitable for vegans

Best pro biotic

Posted by Reviewer3354796 on Aug 23, 2010

Easy to take and works great. Excellent IHerb service, the best we've experienced.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2001367 on Mar 13, 2011

Awesome product. Very effective.

vegan Probiotic Enzymedica veg caps

Posted by Reviewer1345007 on May 09, 2009

It's great to find a vegan probiotic - very difficult to find. I don't know if it's helping yet or not but I know I need to be taking it - won't know for awhile.

Quality, But Expensive

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Enzymedica makes some very good products, but they are proud of it and they are expensive. It was not cost effective for me to continue these probiotics. When I started taking them they were one of the few shelf stable, hypo-allergenic probiotics I could find, now there are more options. Enzymedica should re-evaluate their cost scheme.

Good!

Posted by 5558643945789443714 on Jul 03, 2013

No big difference.

Not sure..

Posted by 5528693626114987657 on Dec 27, 2013

Product well packed. However, not working for me...

pro-bio

Posted by 5714688891667453826 on Apr 16, 2015

I don't feel anything after taking it.For me Jarrow Formula works much better.I could feel it's working.After finish Pro Bio I will back to Jarrow.

Not very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Feb 20, 2014

I was disappointed in this product. It looked like a good product. It gave me quite a severe cleansing--it made me feel bad--headache and fatigue for 4 days. I stayed with it because I believed that if it was having this kind of reaction on me that it would help me. After my reaction was relieved the pro-bio didn't seem to help me all that much.

From New Jersey

Posted by Reviewer3154800 on May 20, 2009

I can say enough about this product. I've been telling all my friends that I know have the same problem. I know it has helped me and it will help them too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »