New To iHerb?

Enzymedica, Repair, Muscle, Tissue & Joint Function, 60 Targeted Delivery Capsules

Joint Recovery

Posted by Reviewer2637986 on May 09, 2012

I've been having knee problems, since I ran my first half marathon 6 months ago, and tried different products to help fix my knee. I've been taking this for a month and I feel this product is helping my knee repair itself! I will continue to take this, along with my chia seeds, to repair my joints.

Enzymedica Repair

Posted by 4886278595421756644 on Jan 13, 2014

After taking just 1 dose ( capsules) my hip pain (old injury) was gone overnight.

Helping bad muscle, arthritis pain.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 24, 2012

Find these are helping very bad muscle pain & arthritis pain. Affect worked within 2 days. More expensive than some other enzymes, but have higher percentage than others, so worth it. Will buy again, and would recommend.