Unkinow mineral blend included with enzymes

Posted by nutranut on Jun 03, 2013

There is a mineral blend in this product that keeps the enzymes from being destroyed in the stomach and alleviates the need for an enteric coating-according to the manufacturer. I believe that this is a good product, but I am uncomfortable taking an unkown "mineral blend". I take other supplements, including some for my hypothyroid condition. Some include certain minerals. You need to be careful with the amounts and types of minerals you take. It would be helpful to know what minerals are included in this product. Also, after taking this I noticed an aftertaste and a peculiar odor to my perspiration. My husband still uses this brand, but I have switched to Serretia. I think the serrapeptase enzyme is great and it has helped both of us with joint pain and scar tissue.

Sinus help

Posted by Reviewer1735030 on Sep 22, 2009

These so far seem to help my sinuses.

Like This A Lot, A Huge Potential In Serrapeptase

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 22, 2015

Serrapeptase is said to be amazing and possibilities with serrapeptase are so powerful that I definitely will continue to use this product after first two packages. I feel great with this even when I really do not see any differencies expect during the first week I got a rash to my hand in the same place where I reacted to Chlorella last year for a half year. This time the reaction was only a couple of days but tells that body reacted to this supplement and started sending out something unwanted. Serragold is said to being able to cleanse dead proteins out from the body. I have MS-disease and this is the reason I want to give serrapeptase a real chance and I am planning to use this product at least two years to see what it is capable of doing. I have taken one capsule two or three times daily. One during night and one usually before going to bed and the third during the day when I have been without food at least two hours before and not planning to eat anything for an hour to follow. It is very important to take serrapeptase to an empty stomach to give it the possibility to work. Otherwise it is just used to help in digestion. I trust Enzymedica. If you find this review helpful, please clkick the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read and rate my other product reviews. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

miracle enzyne

Posted by Reviewer2858429 on Jul 22, 2010

Have spinal stenois in the neck and imflamation causes pain. This product stops the pain some how.couldnt make it without this product. Thanks

ENZYMEDICA, SERRAGOLD SERRAPEPTASE

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Feb 26, 2014

Bought this to treat varicose veins and bartholin cyst issues. Disappointed, after taking it for 2 mths, one tablet a day, no improvement to veins or cyst. Taking it before bed triggered IBS with severe stomach cramps. However, taking it upon rising before breakfast solves this problem.