Enzymedica, SerraGold, High Activity Serrapeptase, 60 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Unkinow mineral blend included with enzymes

Posted by nutranut on Jun 03, 2013

There is a mineral blend in this product that keeps the enzymes from being destroyed in the stomach and alleviates the need for an enteric coating-according to the manufacturer. I believe that this is a good product, but I am uncomfortable taking an unkown "mineral blend". I take other supplements, including some for my hypothyroid condition. Some include certain minerals. You need to be careful with the amounts and types of minerals you take. It would be helpful to know what minerals are included in this product. Also, after taking this I noticed an aftertaste and a peculiar odor to my perspiration. My husband still uses this brand, but I have switched to Serretia. I think the serrapeptase enzyme is great and it has helped both of us with joint pain and scar tissue.

Serra Plus Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2782068 on Nov 12, 2009

I am a fan of serrapeptase, have been taking them for over a year now. They cured a bad shoulder for me apaert from other things that I do not know about. This set of tablets contain a good amout of the enzyme and so far they have gone well

undecided

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jan 18, 2015

Effective for pain, but I am not convinced in its safety, although it does appear as an ingredient in Natural Factors enzyme formula.Also I am not convinced that it cures inflammation but rather masks it.

good

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Dec 24, 2013

Seems good to use one bottle per year.

A reliable standby

Posted by 4736829291301494989 on Dec 03, 2014

Been taking this for years in moderate doses--usually one cap per day--and like it. I feel good generally (and PMR symptoms are somewhat improved) so figure maybe it is helping with my systemic inflammation. (Got to keep getting that CRP level down!) I'm 76 with PMR.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »