Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Enzymedica, ViraStop 2X, 90 Capsules

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It is one of the best proteolytic enzymes blend. Enzymes are needed in every metabolic function in our body. Even the minerals and vitamins required enzymes to work. When taken on an empty stomach, the enzymes will enter our body and aids our bodily proteolytic function. This can be very beneficial as majority of the enzymes produced in our body are proteases. These proteolytic enzymes will help to clean the dead protein and debris in our body and other metabolic. This in turn allows the enzymes in our body to do other important tasks that it is unable to do efficiently earlier. (Thinking of it as hiring a helper to clean up your house so that you have the time to do other stuffs) This is particularly important in this age as our body is constantly stressed by eating of dead food, work stress, lack of sleep, environmental factors, chemical exposure etc. Our body is constantly overburdened with too many concurrent tasks that it can’t constantly deal with. This leads to compromised immune system (our immune uses enzymes to kill bacteria, virus etc), poor blood circulation (due to blood clots and debris in bloodstream), allergies (undigested proteins like gluten irritating the body), inflammation, compromised lung function (mucus not being cleared) and others. This product is good because it contains high amount of proteases (therapeutic level), 8 strains of proteases (different proteases work only within certain pH value), vegetarian (not extracted from questionable animal proteases), no flow agents/binders (magnesium stearate etc) and contains other specialised enzymes which also aid our body. The capsules are fairly big but easy to swallow. The only downside is that it contains calcium and magnesium from a cheap source to use as filler. The time is to use is very important. 1 hour before or 2 hours after meal! Any sooner or later, the enzymes will end up digesting your food instead. Pricewise, it’s fairly expensive if you require a lot of capsules daily and is from Enzymedica (best enzyme producer but expensive). There are proteolyic enzymes from other brands that are cheaper as well. Note that you can also use digestive enzymes from other brands as a cheaper source since the timing of taking the enzymes is what affects if it is meant for digestive or proteolytic purposes. Personally, it helps to keep the mucus/phlegm away, boost my immune system significant and allows our body to recover much faster after a workout. I am using this over the original Virastop since it is 2x the dosage and more value for money. Check out my page for more reviews!

anti-virus program

Posted by Reviewer1058120 on Feb 21, 2012

I used this preporat as anti-virus program for my autistic son three years old. Very good results have improved stool/The general development

Wonderful therapeutics

Posted by Reviewer1761366 on Apr 19, 2013

I have only been on this particular product for a few weeks, but I have taken Enzymedica's enzymes for quite a long time now. I am using these systemically (taking them away from meals) for the bad effects of multiple tick bites. I have great faith that these are going to clean up my blood of all kinds of viruses and bacteria. I trust this brand. I wrote the above some 9 months ago... it worked amazingly. I now can get a tick and I don't react with terrible mood swings and depression. It has changed me life. I tell a lot of people about these enzymes. Brilliant.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1191448 on Aug 11, 2011

Using ViraStop to clear viruses and it is doing a marvelous job with minimum side effects (die-off). I'm feeling much better. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to remove viruses.

Good for fighting colds

Posted by Reviewer1326981 on Oct 05, 2011

I take this when I feel like I am going to get a cold and it stops the cold.