anti-virus program

Posted by Reviewer1058120 on Feb 21, 2012

I used this preporat as anti-virus program for my autistic son three years old. Very good results have improved stool/The general development

Good for fighting colds

Posted by Reviewer1326981 on Oct 05, 2011

I take this when I feel like I am going to get a cold and it stops the cold.

Proteolytic Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2279254 on Sep 15, 2011

Seems to be doing a great job.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Sep 14, 2011

I gave to someone who had a viral STD and when she went back for retesting, it was gone. Must take on empty stomach to break down protein coating on the virus cell. And take more than bottle states.

It WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3294795 on Sep 11, 2011

Save me and my partner from getting irritating flu and coughs.At the first signs of the symptoms we just loaded up with virastop x2(double doses) and we are spared from the nasty colds and flu.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2607540 on Sep 08, 2011

Excellent enzymes from a reputable company at a good price

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1191448 on Aug 11, 2011

Using ViraStop to clear viruses and it is doing a marvelous job with minimum side effects (die-off). I'm feeling much better. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to remove viruses.

Enzymedica, ViraStop2x Proteolytic Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2258675 on Jul 11, 2011

it is too soon for me to tell if this product is working for me. The service was good & the product arrived in a timely manner. thank you.

A miracle for my Fibromyalgia and Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Jun 18, 2011

I’m only 30 but have developed Fibromyalgia and crippling arthritis in my knees and back. I take many, many vitamins to try to keep the inflammation and pain at bay as much as possible but I notice when I don’t take these for a few days I have to take serious pain killers and am almost forced to stay in bed cause the pain is so bad. But when I’m good at taking one immediately when I wake up and one right before I go to bed, I am able to actually get out of bed and don’t have to take pain killers every day. If I’m in a lot of pain from too much activity I can take 2 each time (and a couple more throughout the day) and I have no stomach upset or anything. Just a reduction in inflammation. The price is ridiculously expensive but since my options are being bed ridden, taking addictive opioid pain killers, or paying extra for these, I'll definitely pay more for these.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2650760 on Jun 02, 2011

Used this for a persistant viral problem and taken in larger doses than prescribed (sometimes 10/20 in one day) found it was excellent in clearing up symptoms overnight.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »