Enzymedica, Enzyme Defense, Extra Strength, 90 Capsules

WOW this stuff is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Aug 18, 2014

I started taking the original formula at the start of winter (twice daily). When i finished the bottle i bought this 2x version. Absolutely think this stuff is amazing! I haven't had a single sickness all winter and the rest of my family have had the horrible flu several times. It has even dissolved a small blood clot i've had in my leg for several years. I think it helps with post WOD recovery too. This will be a winter staple for me from now on.

The best!!!

Posted by Reviewer1302643 on Mar 22, 2012

This product really works!

It WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3294795 on Sep 11, 2011

Save me and my partner from getting irritating flu and coughs.At the first signs of the symptoms we just loaded up with virastop x2(double doses) and we are spared from the nasty colds and flu.

mixed thoughts

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Nov 06, 2013

quite an interesting supplement! i started taking this for a strain of hpv. can't say if this product has indeed helped with a quicker recovery because the old strain went away at the time it was supposed to (1.5-2 years since first detected for a high risk strain). unfortunately, while taking this, i discovered a second (high risk) hpv strain and i've been as careful as possible to avoid this. well, it seems it hasn't helped me with hpv. i'm gonna try DIM this second time round. it did help with memory. don't know how it did this, but i sure felt a benefit in that direction in the beginning. this wore off as time went by. also, after supplementing with this for a few months, i also developed constipation (probably because digestive enzymes eventually leed to constipation). PS: i took 3-4 capsules/day. i also avoided taking this after 3 p.m. because it would give me a bit too much energy.

Great!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

I like this product and this brand. I think everybody should take as much enzymes (all types) as possible to feel better and be healthier! I haven't had a flu for ages. I don't know if this product has anything to do with it or not though... In terms of enzymes: the more the better! There are people who believe that any disease could be cured by using large amounts of enzymes many times a day. After using lots of different enzymes for various purposes for a while now I have begun to feel the same way. I won't live without enzymes ever again!!!