BRILLIANT WORK ENZYMEDICA!!!

Posted by Reviewer3010721 on Jan 17, 2008

I have been suffering with intestinal complications from leukemia and other life threatening medical issues for >10 years now. I dose up with deficiencies, so I took four capsules, twice per day and the results were a complete turnaround. (retired scientist) NO MORE PAIN, no more problems going to the bathroom, energy level is much better, swelling is gone, abdominal pain is gone and I can feel it working on my uterine fibroids as well, which is what serropeptase and nattokinase are also used for. I am thrilled with this product. The pressure relief in my lungs from the mucous decrease feels light years better. It is wonderful to feel so much physical relief in such a short period of time. Great Job!!! Someone finally got the combinations right!

This Product Could Change your life

Posted by Reviewer2975208 on Dec 12, 2006

I have had cronic fatigue as well as a host of health issues. Turns out it may have just been a simple enzyme deficiency. This product gave me tons more energy within days of taking it.

Virastop is EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer1822697 on Nov 07, 2007

My sister told me about Virastop...I have sinus issues and this stopped it immediately. I also suffer from cold sores, which is a virus and since taking it, no more outbreaks! It cleared up my dog's eyes after his head was hit by a car...Virastop with Goldenseal and Elecampane cleared up the discharge like magic. Get Virastop..it really works.

gets rid of old scar tissue

Posted by Reviewer1096450 on Nov 18, 2010

Taken over a period of time will lessen scar tissue (fibrin) in old injuries.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Aug 10, 2008

This product seems to stop an impending cold or sore throat in its tracks

Tamara

Posted by Reviewer2370605 on Oct 28, 2008

I bought this product to use aganst virus for my doughter. It is very power ful product that get emidiatly result. I see that girl is stronger and not cold. Her problem is easyer. I use together laurisidin and Olive leaf extrack - all this are working togther with Virasop as antibotic and anti herpes medcine

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2392586 on Jul 21, 2010

Digestion is much better now and microscopic parasites are gone! Thank you virastop!

life essential

Posted by Reviewer1215914 on Oct 28, 2008

If you want to live a healthy life. This one KILLS viruses!! Take as directed.It's on my "hall" of must takes.

Couldn't stop coughing...until I used Virastop!

Posted by Reviewer1373361 on Mar 26, 2010

I had that kind of cough that kept me up all night, coughing every five minutes or so. Finally, I took Virastop and within 10 minutes, I was able to sleep. It worked for my kids too. We keep extra on hand at all times now.

Best for colds!

Posted by Reviewer2151552 on Oct 25, 2009

Unbelievable. Stops our colds in their tracks.