Works but be patient

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on May 19, 2013

It works but unfortunately I always wait until the cold is full blown before I start to use it. Main reason, it's a bit tough to time the empty stomach part right. Without the empty stomach, its effectiveness becomes questionable. I have found that the best approach for attacking a severe cold is 1) Virastop (four or more a day on empty stomach); 2) apple cider vinegar every hour or so to thin mucous; 3) cat's claw; and 4) Virattack compound. This combination helped me beat down a terrible cold about 1.5 days after I started it.

quality

Posted by mrkq10 on Oct 30, 2007

it enhances digestion along with other enzymes. I feel so comfortable when I take it an hour before meal especialy the heavy one.

Virastop

Posted by Reviewer1523863 on Jun 18, 2008

I'm using this to clear viruses from my DS who has Tourettes syndrome. Although the dosage is high, it has resulted in clear improvements. Watch out for yeast, though, which can mask everything.

virastop

Posted by Reviewer2959854 on Sep 19, 2011

I've taken 3 in the morning on 2 or three occasions on which I felt like i was getting a cold or flu, and the feeling was gone within a few hours.

Enzymedica Virastop

Posted by Reviewer2985993 on May 07, 2013

I bought this for my autistic daughter and she is non verbal so I haven't got a clue if it works. But her tummy looks less distended lately (I use lumbrokinase at different time). To give her when her tummy is empty is almost impossible, so guess have to wait for at least a month to see the progress. Update 7th may 2013: wow, have been using this product since jul 2004. My daughter is still autistic LOL.. I have upgraded to Virastop 2x ages ago for her, the most noticable good effect for her is she sleeps like a baby, no more waking in the middle of the night. Melatonin couldn't do this for her so it was a big relieve. When we get cold and cough, she stays healthy. Now, i even give this cap to my 4yo daughter together with probiotic when she starts coughing. , apparently enzymes kill probiotic but at least she won't complain having sore tummy from the virastop alone.

Mrs. L. Boone

Posted by Reviewer2580357 on Sep 18, 2008

The products arrived very quickly by courier. I have felt so much better since using Virastop - much more energy. I hope that they will do the job for which I bought them, ie stop me getting flus and other viruses all the time in winter. So far, so good.

Changed formula and name

Posted by 5022557096052755122 on Nov 05, 2014

Virastop is now Enzyme Defense and they have removed the nattokinase. The only reason I purchased this is because it had serrapeptase and nattokinase. I will still use.

didn't help...

Posted by Reviewer2611890 on Sep 18, 2010

I really wanted Virastop to help with this awful gastroenteritis. But, instead, I noticed it gave me a worse stomach ache, not good at all, even with 2 glasses of water. Back to DigestGold, which always works for me.

Does what it says!

Posted by Reviewer3216151 on Apr 26, 2010

1/2 day after taking this product I can "feel" my immune system fighting harder! Fights the effects of candida as well.

Good product to use with Candidase

Posted by Reviewer3087817 on Oct 29, 2010

I used Vira stop inconjuction with Candidase and was very pleased.