Virastop

Posted by Reviewer1523863 on Jun 18, 2008

I'm using this to clear viruses from my DS who has Tourettes syndrome. Although the dosage is high, it has resulted in clear improvements. Watch out for yeast, though, which can mask everything.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Sep 12, 2009

Working well as per recommendations in "Enzymes" book. (also purchased from iHerb)

Enzymedica Virastop

Posted by Reviewer2985993 on May 07, 2013

I bought this for my autistic daughter and she is non verbal so I haven't got a clue if it works. But her tummy looks less distended lately (I use lumbrokinase at different time). To give her when her tummy is empty is almost impossible, so guess have to wait for at least a month to see the progress. Update 7th may 2013: wow, have been using this product since jul 2004. My daughter is still autistic LOL.. I have upgraded to Virastop 2x ages ago for her, the most noticable good effect for her is she sleeps like a baby, no more waking in the middle of the night. Melatonin couldn't do this for her so it was a big relieve. When we get cold and cough, she stays healthy. Now, i even give this cap to my 4yo daughter together with probiotic when she starts coughing. , apparently enzymes kill probiotic but at least she won't complain having sore tummy from the virastop alone.

Mrs. L. Boone

Posted by Reviewer2580357 on Sep 18, 2008

The products arrived very quickly by courier. I have felt so much better since using Virastop - much more energy. I hope that they will do the job for which I bought them, ie stop me getting flus and other viruses all the time in winter. So far, so good.

virastop

Posted by Reviewer2959854 on Sep 19, 2011

I've taken 3 in the morning on 2 or three occasions on which I felt like i was getting a cold or flu, and the feeling was gone within a few hours.

Changed formula and name

Posted by 5022557096052755122 on Nov 05, 2014

Virastop is now Enzyme Defense and they have removed the nattokinase. The only reason I purchased this is because it had serrapeptase and nattokinase. I will still use.

didn't help...

Posted by Reviewer2611890 on Sep 18, 2010

I really wanted Virastop to help with this awful gastroenteritis. But, instead, I noticed it gave me a worse stomach ache, not good at all, even with 2 glasses of water. Back to DigestGold, which always works for me.

Good product to use with Candidase

Posted by Reviewer3087817 on Oct 29, 2010

I used Vira stop inconjuction with Candidase and was very pleased.

Does what it says!

Posted by Reviewer3216151 on Apr 26, 2010

1/2 day after taking this product I can "feel" my immune system fighting harder! Fights the effects of candida as well.

KILLS MOST OF THE VIRUS

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Dec 11, 2012

ViraStop to clear viruses and it is doing an excellent job with minimum side effects. After i used it also in combination with Candidase of Enzymedica to clear up candida i feel more energetic and more healthy than ever before.Enzymedica is an expensive company but all of her products are great and very effective