quality

Posted by mrkq10 on Oct 30, 2007

it enhances digestion along with other enzymes. I feel so comfortable when I take it an hour before meal especialy the heavy one.

Virastop

Posted by Reviewer1523863 on Jun 18, 2008

I'm using this to clear viruses from my DS who has Tourettes syndrome. Although the dosage is high, it has resulted in clear improvements. Watch out for yeast, though, which can mask everything.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Sep 12, 2009

Working well as per recommendations in "Enzymes" book. (also purchased from iHerb)

Enzymedica Virastop

Posted by Reviewer2985993 on May 07, 2013

I bought this for my autistic daughter and she is non verbal so I haven't got a clue if it works. But her tummy looks less distended lately (I use lumbrokinase at different time). To give her when her tummy is empty is almost impossible, so guess have to wait for at least a month to see the progress. Update 7th may 2013: wow, have been using this product since jul 2004. My daughter is still autistic LOL.. I have upgraded to Virastop 2x ages ago for her, the most noticable good effect for her is she sleeps like a baby, no more waking in the middle of the night. Melatonin couldn't do this for her so it was a big relieve. When we get cold and cough, she stays healthy. Now, i even give this cap to my 4yo daughter together with probiotic when she starts coughing. , apparently enzymes kill probiotic but at least she won't complain having sore tummy from the virastop alone.

Mrs. L. Boone

Posted by Reviewer2580357 on Sep 18, 2008

The products arrived very quickly by courier. I have felt so much better since using Virastop - much more energy. I hope that they will do the job for which I bought them, ie stop me getting flus and other viruses all the time in winter. So far, so good.

virastop

Posted by Reviewer2959854 on Sep 19, 2011

I've taken 3 in the morning on 2 or three occasions on which I felt like i was getting a cold or flu, and the feeling was gone within a few hours.

Good product to use with Candidase

Posted by Reviewer3087817 on Oct 29, 2010

I used Vira stop inconjuction with Candidase and was very pleased.

Good for minor infections

Posted by Reviewer1431084 on Apr 11, 2011

taken daily, helps keep colds and other infection at bay. good product, though a bit pricey.

Kill that Bug

Posted by Reviewer1838309 on Feb 13, 2011

When all else fails, I turn to Virastop to kill off some nasty virus that has been attacking me.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2865347 on Aug 20, 2014

Take those together with Enzymedica Candidase as sone as i feel a litel iritation down under, and it heals the fungus every time. I often take them when i feel a coold sneeking up on me alsow, and it cures me every time. They are a bit pricy, but realy worth it, i alwas have a bottel at home so i be ready when ever somethings going on in my body!