Very interesting supplement !

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 31, 2012

Have used Enzymedica Digest Gold & Repair supplements and fing them excellent. So bought these Virastop as they sound very interesting in that they are an enzyme combination to support the immune system against viruses. Will have take for a while to see how affect they are, and can update review.

HELPS

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Sep 07, 2012

My adult daughter feels these help fight colds and flu. Due to sensitivites I found them not for me.

This enzyme is the treatment of choice for my family.

Posted by Reviewer3334552 on Oct 04, 2012

I've tried many kinds of supplement for the prevention and treatment of respiratory viral infection. So far, this product works the best.

Great to accompany Candidase

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Apr 09, 2016

Very complementary to Candidase. So effective I have had to reduce the suggested dose.

Best digestive for me

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Aug 29, 2015

I have tried quite a number of different digestive enzyme brands and combinations, and this has been the best over all. I have multiple food allergies and have had digestive issues at the same time. This broad spectrum protection has quieted all indigestion I have had, even after eliminating problem foods.

good cleaner of extracellular junk

Posted by 5537526896163288373 on Apr 07, 2016

good cleaner of extracellular junk

Very hopeful

Posted by 5727552804325860133 on Oct 02, 2013

I have high hopes for what this could do for my autoimmune condition. Hard to tell yet, but I think it is a good product. My main difficulty is trying to remember to take it on an empty stomach and knowing how much to take. Have read that some people get more results with big doses, but it seems to pricey for that.

based off use with Enzymedica, Candidase

Posted by happycustomer23 on Jul 23, 2013

These products in conjunction, did not work for me. I can't speak to this product's effectiveness on its own.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Sep 21, 2010

I'm just finishing my 1st bottle. It's really epensive so I'm not sure I'll keep taking it.

Wow, super service!

Posted by Reviewer1768879 on Oct 18, 2010

Thanks so much for the FAST shipping. This was an item I ordered for a family member, and he had it in hand in no time. I appreciate the good price and speed of delivery; keep up the service!