HELPS

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Sep 07, 2012

My adult daughter feels these help fight colds and flu. Due to sensitivites I found them not for me.

This enzyme is the treatment of choice for my family.

Posted by Reviewer3334552 on Oct 04, 2012

I've tried many kinds of supplement for the prevention and treatment of respiratory viral infection. So far, this product works the best.

Best digestive for me

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Aug 29, 2015

I have tried quite a number of different digestive enzyme brands and combinations, and this has been the best over all. I have multiple food allergies and have had digestive issues at the same time. This broad spectrum protection has quieted all indigestion I have had, even after eliminating problem foods.

take when I get sick

Posted by kanaca on Feb 09, 2014

I take this with propolis and B12 and can feel the immune boost. It's supposed to also help with digestion of proteins and I'm sure it works because other Enzymedica enzymes I've tried have been super effective.

Great to accompany Candidase

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Apr 09, 2016

Very complementary to Candidase. So effective I have had to reduce the suggested dose.

good cleaner of extracellular junk

Posted by 5537526896163288373 on Apr 07, 2016

good cleaner of extracellular junk

Very hopeful

Posted by 5727552804325860133 on Oct 02, 2013

I have high hopes for what this could do for my autoimmune condition. Hard to tell yet, but I think it is a good product. My main difficulty is trying to remember to take it on an empty stomach and knowing how much to take. Have read that some people get more results with big doses, but it seems to pricey for that.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2115567 on Oct 28, 2011

ok

Husband uses this every night

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Feb 24, 2010

Recommended to him and he has used for over a year.

we love this

Posted by Reviewer1461055 on May 12, 2009

the entire family uses this during cold and flu season...iherb has the best price around