Enzymedica, ViraStop, Immune Function, 120 Capsules

Virastop

Posted by Reviewer1523863 on Jun 18, 2008

I'm using this to clear viruses from my DS who has Tourettes syndrome. Although the dosage is high, it has resulted in clear improvements. Watch out for yeast, though, which can mask everything.

Enzymedica Virastop

Posted by Reviewer2985993 on May 07, 2013

I bought this for my autistic daughter and she is non verbal so I haven't got a clue if it works. But her tummy looks less distended lately (I use lumbrokinase at different time). To give her when her tummy is empty is almost impossible, so guess have to wait for at least a month to see the progress. Update 7th may 2013: wow, have been using this product since jul 2004. My daughter is still autistic LOL.. I have upgraded to Virastop 2x ages ago for her, the most noticable good effect for her is she sleeps like a baby, no more waking in the middle of the night. Melatonin couldn't do this for her so it was a big relieve. When we get cold and cough, she stays healthy. Now, i even give this cap to my 4yo daughter together with probiotic when she starts coughing. , apparently enzymes kill probiotic but at least she won't complain having sore tummy from the virastop alone.

Mrs. L. Boone

Posted by Reviewer2580357 on Sep 18, 2008

The products arrived very quickly by courier. I have felt so much better since using Virastop - much more energy. I hope that they will do the job for which I bought them, ie stop me getting flus and other viruses all the time in winter. So far, so good.

virastop

Posted by Reviewer2959854 on Sep 19, 2011

I've taken 3 in the morning on 2 or three occasions on which I felt like i was getting a cold or flu, and the feeling was gone within a few hours.

Good product to use with Candidase

Posted by Reviewer3087817 on Oct 29, 2010

I used Vira stop inconjuction with Candidase and was very pleased.