Good for Colds

Posted by Reviewer3239514 on Oct 07, 2008

Taking this made me feel like my cold was gone! I could tell it certainly helped me recover.

Mrs. L. Boone

Posted by Reviewer2580357 on Sep 18, 2008

The products arrived very quickly by courier. I have felt so much better since using Virastop - much more energy. I hope that they will do the job for which I bought them, ie stop me getting flus and other viruses all the time in winter. So far, so good.

gut

Posted by Reviewer1891951 on Sep 16, 2008

gut

Still waiting for noticable results

Posted by Reviewer1323197 on Aug 28, 2008

I can say the makers of this formula are very knowledgable and have a fantastic website. I cant comment yet on how this product is working for me. Prices on these products from Enzymedica are getting a bit high and not sure if I will be able to continue using them.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Aug 10, 2008

This product seems to stop an impending cold or sore throat in its tracks

Virastop

Posted by Reviewer1523863 on Jun 18, 2008

I'm using this to clear viruses from my DS who has Tourettes syndrome. Although the dosage is high, it has resulted in clear improvements. Watch out for yeast, though, which can mask everything.

Virastop

Posted by Reviewer1353032 on May 01, 2008

The only drawback is the lack of information regarding some ingredients.

The best product ever

Posted by Reviewer3285059 on Apr 25, 2008

The best product ever for antivirus protocol

BRILLIANT WORK ENZYMEDICA!!!

Posted by Reviewer3010721 on Jan 17, 2008

I have been suffering with intestinal complications from leukemia and other life threatening medical issues for >10 years now. I dose up with deficiencies, so I took four capsules, twice per day and the results were a complete turnaround. (retired scientist) NO MORE PAIN, no more problems going to the bathroom, energy level is much better, swelling is gone, abdominal pain is gone and I can feel it working on my uterine fibroids as well, which is what serropeptase and nattokinase are also used for. I am thrilled with this product. The pressure relief in my lungs from the mucous decrease feels light years better. It is wonderful to feel so much physical relief in such a short period of time. Great Job!!! Someone finally got the combinations right!

Systemic Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2291531 on Dec 23, 2007

This is a perfect choice for a systemic enzyme product. It doesn't have a bunch of digestive enzymes thrown in that you may not want, and it has a very high level of protease (plant based)