• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1990022 on Feb 09, 2012

This is some really great quality, full flavored chocolate. It's nice to be able to get something this special and delicious at a good price. Highly recommended!

Very tasty

Posted by Diffio on Dec 01, 2011

I eat only dark chocolate. Every time I try different company, type etc. I would give 9 of 10 to this chocolate! Very tasty!

Very Dark Chocolate, Smooth, Rich Taste

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 13, 2012

I have ordered this product many times. This is one of my favorite dark chocolates. It has a very strong taste, almost like coffee. But it is nicely counterbalanced by a silky texture that melts in your mouth. I appreciate that the Equal Exchange Brand works with smaller cooperative farms and allows opportunities for fair trade. I will reorder this product often and probably devour most of the bar as soon as it arrives.

Yum YUM

Posted by Reviewer2792774 on Oct 28, 2011

VERY NICE chocolate. Highly recommend

Very tasty but wish it was darker

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Apr 03, 2015

This is excellent, smooth, tasty chocolate and I like the apparent ethics of the company, but I wish they offered an even darker option. I try hard to keep my sugar intake low, so 85% or darker is my preference.

Not too bitter

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Dec 01, 2014

Nice chocolate flavour and not too bitter.

ok

Posted by 5172755438655958992 on Jan 24, 2014

little bitter for my tastebuds

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »