I Like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1011072 on Aug 15, 2011

I've always favored Erewhon Raison Bran because of the flavor. Maybe not for all, but to me it really tastes "healthy." good price too.

Delicious!

Posted by jnewbigging on Sep 25, 2013

I love this cereal. I think I'm hooked. Tried other grocery-store cereals and nothing beats this one. Healthy, delicious, and filling. Couldn't ask for more!

Best Natural Tasting Cereal

Posted by 4893636099550659578 on Jan 10, 2016

This is by far the best raisin bran yet. It's not mashed mixed wheat turned into flakes but the whole grain rolled out. The taste is more natural and real. The ratio of raisins is good and not dried out with extra sugar just to make it palatable like this one. It has a natural sweetness to it and is a better alternative than the "2 scoops" brands

Love Erewhon

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Sep 21, 2011

I like Erewhon cereal because they don't add sugar. The sugar in this comes from the natural sugar in the raisins and from barley malt. I add a whole box to my homemade granola to enhance the fiber content. It taste good, too.

My favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer2819540 on Nov 01, 2012

Yes, it needs a little sweeting (I personally add some Ideal Brown, really gives it that homey taste) but this cereal is FAR AND AWAY one of my all-time favorites. Perfect amount of fiber/protein/density/sweetness to be a filling, satisfying and delicious breakfast (or anytime snack). I love with with some almond milk and cinnamon! plus--this is the LOWEST SUGAR version of this cereal I've found *anywhere.* Well worth coming back again and again!! I'll probably have to start ordering it in bulk now!!