GREAT GRANOLA

Posted by 4987324885337559958 on Jul 08, 2012

I love this granola! Tastes great and has more protein than other granolas. I add to my yogurt and it makes a wonderful breakfast.

My favourite granola

Posted by 5757593151268028068 on Nov 04, 2012

I am so happy i can get this on iherb it tastes amazing and i use it on everything from my yoghurt, to on top of my cereal or on its own. Please don't discontinue this item i love love love it!

Nice way to get extra protein

Posted by 4800448010101071524 on Jan 15, 2013

Tasty and nice texture.

Great Granola

Posted by 4960488625952339904 on Nov 09, 2013

This granola was my favorite purchase. It is healthy and worth the money. It is also tasty if you're a fan of peanut butter. Five stars!

Granola & BEYOND!!!

Posted by Reviewer2906996 on Dec 12, 2013

A protein granola sounded like just the perfect boost for my breakfast to give it some variety. Little did I know that I would become totally addicted to this delicious concoction of flavors. It takes regular granola onward and upward to the next level of taste and BEYOND! A real treat for early morning sleepy heads to jumpstart their day! Highly recommend to all who are bored with their usual breakfast fare.

My favourite granola!

Posted by 5659993574606515219 on Nov 17, 2014

I buy lots of granola from iHerb, and this is no doubt my favourite granola! Great peanut butter taste, crunchy but not TOO crunchy. The huge chunks of granola are my favourite!! This is my 4th purchase of it, and I will definitely purchase my 5th bag soon!

MY FAVORITE

Posted by Reviewer2939433 on Feb 21, 2012

Came in perfect condition. This is my favorite protein granola. Once I start eating it I cannot stop. I have oatmeal with cinnamon every morning and put 1-2 tablespoons on top for extra added flavor, protein and crunch!

Good

Posted by Maggis on Apr 10, 2012

Nice peanut butter and honey taste.

Tasty Granola

Posted by wendypunk on Sep 23, 2015

I love peanut butter and in my granola? you got it! will come back for more