The after smell is not bad

Posted by 5662927629853174384 on Oct 22, 2013

During the rinse, I discovered some weird taste, that seems to me as some kind of chemical. Then I go back to check what it is, . Data showed HYDROGEN PEROXIDE is an organ toxic... Though it is not a very bad chemical, it still raise medium concern. Also the oxidation effect that it made to kill biotics will also kill your gum... There are some herbal antibiotics to be a replaced choice, so I won't use it any more.

Truly whitens

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Jun 20, 2011

I use this as a pre toothpaste rinse because its just not strong enough. Still I keep buying it because it is the only one that has whitened my teeth. I did try others.

Teeth looks whiter

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Dec 15, 2011

I used this as a mouthwash after brushing teeth and my teeth looks whiter and gums seem to be healthier in conjuction with using an oral irrigator as well. My only concern is that I am not sure if it's safe to use hydrogen perioxide (though it's mild) every day.

mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Aug 02, 2011

horrible aftertaste! not going to buy anymore. sorry :(

like :)

Posted by Reviewer2578417 on Apr 21, 2011

it doesnt have much taste which i like, plus it cleans pretty well

Really liked

Posted by Reviewer2440286 on Jan 21, 2012

It's great to use first thing in the morning, you feel your mouth clean and it doesn't leave taste so you can take your breakfast right after. I'll buy again.

Excellent for whitening and cleaning

Posted by 5511079391514163228 on Jul 22, 2015

I've never written a review on iHerb before but I was so impressed with the Organic Brushing Rinse that I just had to write one! It's been less than two weeks of using it and my teeth are already visibly whiter! I'm very pleased about it as I did not expect a whitening effect. They definitely feel a lot cleaner as well, and this was confirmed by my dentist who was surprised when I went back and she asked what I had done, and that whatever I was doing, to keep up with it! I've ordered another three bottles. Highly recommend this product!! In love!!

Best EVER!!

Posted by 5531760006990704647 on May 02, 2016

This has improved my overall mouth/tongue health. Has made dentist cleanings a breeze. Would recommend this to anyone!

my essential mouth wash and toothpaste now

Posted by cherylinechua on Sep 24, 2013

i like it. but now i use it everyday it runs out pretty fast

Easy and Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2797486 on Dec 18, 2013

Our dentist recommended a Rotodent toothbrush but you aren't supposed to use regular tooth paste with it. So we buy this. It's tasty (much better than regular toothpaste) and I like the fact it has all organic ingredients. Leaves my mouth fresh and feeling clean.