July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Essential Oxygen, Organic Brushing Rinse, Toothpaste + Mouthwash, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Teeth looks whiter

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Dec 15, 2011

I used this as a mouthwash after brushing teeth and my teeth looks whiter and gums seem to be healthier in conjuction with using an oral irrigator as well. My only concern is that I am not sure if it's safe to use hydrogen perioxide (though it's mild) every day.

Clean mouth

Posted by Reviewer2924832 on Jul 11, 2011

I love the idea of a mouthrinse made with hydrogen peroxide because its so cleansing but I gotta say I think I am going to attempt to make this one myself soon but thanks for the idea.

Could be stronger

Posted by Reviewer2321779 on Jan 09, 2012

Feels weak=(

Works well

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 01, 2012

This stuff is very different as a toothpaste but it cleans well.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1241730 on Jul 13, 2012

Keeps my mouth fresh until I wake up in the morning. I usually wake up to my gums feeling irritated. Like a bunch of germs are just eating away my gum lines. After using this product, I no longer get that feeling. My teeth seems to be whiter too. As I drink a lot of tea. However, it doesn't have the "abrasive" needed to get rid of those hard stains that build up over time. They seem to last no more than a month though. A bit expensive for what you get.