Fabulous Product !!

Posted by Reviewer2608909 on Aug 17, 2016

A mouth wash that tastes so refreshing and brightens your teeth over time. I will never go back to other foul tasting mouth washes that come in such bright unnatural colours. This does what it says with a great feel to the mouth.

Posted by 4642915855377104395 on Apr 22, 2016

Refreshing and organic!

The Greatest Mouth Rinse...PERIOD!

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Jul 31, 2014

When I rinse my mouth with Essential Oxygen before I brush I can feel the difference in how clean my teeth and mouth feels. The Peppermint flavor and cleansing it gives is also GREAT for "morning breath" if you don't have time to brush! Highly recommend!

Best mouthrinse ever!

Posted by 5685301165776050179 on Jan 26, 2015

I have been using this mouthrinse for 3 months now and I really like it. No burning sensation, just a very clean sensation. For people like me who do not like regular mouthwashes this is very good to use because it just feels like putting water in your mouth for a very clean mouth and no aftertaste!

Great for teeth and gums

Posted by 4741431878805635446 on May 13, 2015

I really like this product And the price was great

Fresh and mild rinse

Posted by 5006063772050582792 on Dec 01, 2016

Feels clean, mild lightening agent. But I think it made my teeth more susceptible to yellowing when I ate sugar, so I now use it only when I eat better ;) I thought that essential oils corroded surrounding plastic, but it doesn't?

Refreshing!

Posted by 4723463458005023460 on Sep 22, 2016

The moment I used the brushing rinse I loved it. It has a very pleasant taste and it really helps whiten your teeth! I have noticed a big difference and will definitely keep using this product! I have already ordered another bottle. I use it as a pre-rinse before I brush and then I use it once more after I brush.

great product

Posted by 4913776018326335807 on Sep 01, 2016

Once you get used to this morning mouth killer, you have to use it ever day

bought it twice!

Posted by Reviewer1575615 on Jun 13, 2015

I wanted to whiten my teeth for a wedding I was going to be in, and couldn't bring myself to buy the whitestrips. I found this as an alternative and was so glad I did. I noticed results after just a couple times of using it and mouth feels fresh! I do it first thing in the morning and brush with it as well. I feel like it kills all that bacteria from the night before. I actually like the taste, too. It's a little funky, but a nice light minty taste. I bought my 2nd bottle and plan on using it from now on!

It feel clean and fresh!

Posted by 5631023499326500405 on Sep 22, 2016

Easy to use and practical