Expensive for a doubtfull product

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Jun 28, 2012

I have been using this together with Laetrile and Gerson to stay free from cancer for several months. This tea is way too expensive to implement and even not sure about the effectiveness as it is very bland. Two of the 4 ingredients are even very easy to find in the grocery stores here in Japan and I eat them as vegetables in my daily diet. I like the taste of this "expensive like gold" TEA but I will pass once finished.

$$$$$$

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Jun 15, 2012

I didn't realize when I bought this that it makes ONE pitcher of the tea. I had thought it would be an easier alternative than brewing tea from the plant materials. Had I realized this makes such a small amount, I never would have purchased it in this form.

promising results

Posted by Maraiani on Oct 28, 2011

I bought this product for my dog, which has been diagnosed with a mammary cancer, on the advice of one the reviewers of here. She has been taking 50ml of it twice a day and she is looking much better and is again full of energy; her coat is shinny and her nose black and moist, and in addition to all that, a kind of sty on her left eye is almost non-existant now. She still has the two lumps on her chest, but I feel hopeful that those might disappear as well if she keeps on having this tea, which she doesn't object to, since I put some plain yogurt in it, which she loves.

Nothing but great!

Posted by Reviewer1298448 on Oct 10, 2011

One of my family members has been suffering from pancreatic cancer for years. Yes, pancreatic cancer with which people can't expect any time longer than a year in usual cases. He's started taking this since the diagnosis and it's been 3 years but he doesn't suffer from usual symptoms of cancer. He did chemo too but no serious side effects. We think it's because of this essiac tea. The cancer itself hasn't grown much or transfered to anywhere else. He used to take different brand essiac but this one is much easier to make and take, he says it tastes better too. We are really truly grateful for this product.

Keep on keeping on

Posted by Reviewer1838527 on Sep 28, 2011

Keeping me alive

Essiac Tea good for Husband with Cancer.

Posted by Reviewer2884480 on Jul 26, 2011

this gentle detox seems to be very helpful to people with cancer. Every alternative doctor we've met with has high praise for this product. It requires some time to prepare, but it is easier than the Flor Essence which is similar.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer1588886 on Mar 24, 2011

Mild. I love this product. and It gives you Hope.

Did not use it yet

Posted by Reviewer2449521 on Oct 17, 2010

But used it in the past as a total body cleanser

Essiac Canada International, Essiac Herbal Supplement Powder, 1.5 oz (42.5

Posted by Reviewer2946750 on Sep 19, 2010

This product is very good. It has helped me with my stomach problem. G

good product

Posted by Reviewer1679133 on May 17, 2010

good product- i wish i had tea bags for it it would be easier

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »