| English
| USD ($)

Essiac Canada International, Herbal Powder, 1.5 oz (42.5 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Fight Dog Cancer!

Posted by Reviewer2605097 on Sep 09, 2006

Our 10 yr old German Shorhaired Pointer dog was diagnosed with malignant melanoma back in June 2006, we immediately started him on Essiac Tea. The Drs. initially told us he had 1-3 months to live. He's been on Essiac Tea for 3 months now, and the cancer has not spread. I don't know if the Essiac tea is the reason, but it certainly won't hurt him; and since the cancer has not spread (as we were told it would rapidly spread), we assume the Essiac is helping him! Our dog loves the tea, we give it to him twice a day and sprinkle a digestive aid in it just as we serve it. He laps it up!

$$$$$$

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Jun 15, 2012

I didn't realize when I bought this that it makes ONE pitcher of the tea. I had thought it would be an easier alternative than brewing tea from the plant materials. Had I realized this makes such a small amount, I never would have purchased it in this form.

Nothing but great!

Posted by Reviewer1298448 on Oct 10, 2011

One of my family members has been suffering from pancreatic cancer for years. Yes, pancreatic cancer with which people can't expect any time longer than a year in usual cases. He's started taking this since the diagnosis and it's been 3 years but he doesn't suffer from usual symptoms of cancer. He did chemo too but no serious side effects. We think it's because of this essiac tea. The cancer itself hasn't grown much or transfered to anywhere else. He used to take different brand essiac but this one is much easier to make and take, he says it tastes better too. We are really truly grateful for this product.

promising results

Posted by Maraiani on Oct 28, 2011

I bought this product for my dog, which has been diagnosed with a mammary cancer, on the advice of one the reviewers of here. She has been taking 50ml of it twice a day and she is looking much better and is again full of energy; her coat is shinny and her nose black and moist, and in addition to all that, a kind of sty on her left eye is almost non-existant now. She still has the two lumps on her chest, but I feel hopeful that those might disappear as well if she keeps on having this tea, which she doesn't object to, since I put some plain yogurt in it, which she loves.

very good herbs

Posted by Queenbee on Apr 26, 2010

I love the blend of 4 herbs. The taste is good. Not too difficult to boil the herbs according to the instruction given. I take it in the morning before breakfast and at night before bed. Hope it does what it is suppose to do, i.e. cure/prevent cancer

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »