This is a good one

Posted by Reviewer2118956 on Oct 24, 2009

You really have to watch what Essiac's you buy - many, except the original Canadian formula, add to the formula and also replace some of the herbs. I've seen some that substitute the most powerful herb, sheep sorrel (which is the cancer killer) with something else. I don't have disease but use this periodically for a body detox.

Easy when on the go

Posted by Reviewer1924402 on Oct 07, 2009

I have always used the Essiac Tea but many of times when I'm on the run it is hard to take the tea along. Taking the capsules is so much easier when away. I still love to have my tea especially just before bed.

Essiac Canada International, Essiac Vegicaps, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2946750 on Sep 19, 2010

Even when it says this vegicaps are the same as the power: ingredients, etc, I couldn't take this without some disconfort for my stomach. I prefer the power form even when it has more work in preparation and drink it.

Essiac Use

Posted by 5614055596792996773 on Oct 09, 2014

Have used Essiac caps for two years after prostate cancer.P.S.A. dropped to ZERO 4 weeks after removal.Big surprise for the Doctor's!! Good for me.I take 4 Caps per day as a precautionary in case the Doctors missed a bit!!

A must for anyone with or that has had cancer

Posted by Reviewer2746980 on Nov 22, 2010

Excellent product. Will continue to take this to ensure the cancer doesn't come back.

better than the substitutes, it's working for me

Posted by Reviewer3177581 on Aug 31, 2009

I had a suspicious mammogram, but decided against a biopsy. Since I started essiac, no progression of the suspicious area. I wouldn't try any other brand.

essaic tea capsules

Posted by Reviewer2267802 on Jun 20, 2009

My husband and I both take it. We tried a different brand 1st, but yours has given us better results. Our joints are less stiff, and I have more energy. We recommended it to several of our friends! Thank you!

cancer

Posted by Reviewer2985817 on Jul 07, 2010

helpful to fight cancer

Godd For More Than Just Salads

Posted by Reviewer2927439 on Oct 06, 2011

I am very happy with the product. We tried it on salads, then on several other dishes. It never failed to please.

SERVICE