Alcohol is not a good deal for me

Posted by Reviewer1258693 on Jan 25, 2015

Alcohol is not a good deal for me

I hope it works

Posted by Reviewer1947964 on Jun 15, 2011

It is good I think ... a lot of alcohol. it is cheaper on vitaminshoppe but with shipping is less expensive on iherb.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1457840 on Apr 20, 2011

Great for keeping your immunity up. Fast shipping to Korea.

Essiac Tea

Posted by Reviewer1680656 on Mar 16, 2011

I surely do hope you will continue carrying this product. My husband has taken it since he finished six months of chemotherapy following stage IV colo-rectal cancer surgery. He is fine now but to please me he still takes a maintenance dose every day. It wasn't available when I ordered it this time but after about three weeks you notified us you had it.

Great Immune Support

Posted by Jasmine44 on Dec 31, 2010

We take this to boost our immunity & find we are able to avoid getting colds & flu that plagued us in prior years.

WONDERFUL

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Dec 30, 2010

Buy this and use it!!!

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2552072 on Nov 03, 2010

I have used for over 10 years and it has kept me Healthy. As a Breast Cancer Survivor Essiac has been so helpful in surviving treatments and maintaining my Health.

Nurse Rene, Miracle Worker

Posted by Reviewer1227541 on Sep 24, 2010

my dear niece is suffering with lung and rectal cancer she finished her first bottle of Essiac and is markedly improved: she is re-energized, her appetite is back she feel wonderful and has actually gained five pounds I sent away (this time for capsules) so that she can continue this fantastic progress Thank you for making Essiac, and Rene's wonderful story available to the public Irene Forbes

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Aug 07, 2010

I reordered this product & will take 2 more wks then I am done w/ this product. Ihave total confidence this product is rate 10 in quality.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2998126 on Aug 02, 2010

I am now keeping Essiac on hand. I was diagnosed with systemic MRSA this past winter, which nearly took my life. It took the medical system 10 weeks before they diagnosed what was making me so deathly ill. I took this Essiac Extract faithfully every day, and I am convinced it was an integral part of my recovery.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »