Nurse Rene, Miracle Worker

Posted by Reviewer1227541 on Sep 24, 2010

my dear niece is suffering with lung and rectal cancer she finished her first bottle of Essiac and is markedly improved: she is re-energized, her appetite is back she feel wonderful and has actually gained five pounds I sent away (this time for capsules) so that she can continue this fantastic progress Thank you for making Essiac, and Rene's wonderful story available to the public Irene Forbes

Great Immune Support

Posted by Jasmine44 on Dec 31, 2010

We take this to boost our immunity & find we are able to avoid getting colds & flu that plagued us in prior years.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2998126 on Aug 02, 2010

I am now keeping Essiac on hand. I was diagnosed with systemic MRSA this past winter, which nearly took my life. It took the medical system 10 weeks before they diagnosed what was making me so deathly ill. I took this Essiac Extract faithfully every day, and I am convinced it was an integral part of my recovery.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2503172 on May 15, 2009

Very good product. Only been taking it for two weeks and notice how fast I am getting over my cold when everyone around me is sick! Must really boost the immune system.

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2552072 on Nov 03, 2010

I have used for over 10 years and it has kept me Healthy. As a Breast Cancer Survivor Essiac has been so helpful in surviving treatments and maintaining my Health.

Essiac helps my dad in his battle with prostate cancer

Posted by Reviewer1870408 on Jun 14, 2010

My dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer +secondaries at 57, more than 3 months ago.Everyone was devastated when hear the doctor's prognosis(less that 2 years to live). Since, he started hormone therapy and I bought him Essiac,he takes it 2x/day on empty stomach, also he takes an immune punch and eats lots of veggies. He said that Essiac give him energy and help him through the day, he is less tired and he gets more involved in work and activities now that he did 3 months ago. Waiting for his PSA values on June 21...

Essiac

Posted by Reviewer1511550 on Feb 19, 2010

Using high dose of this for parent with serious cancer.But only lasts three days. Expensive though cheaper than the shops.

Essiac Tea

Posted by Reviewer1680656 on Mar 16, 2011

I surely do hope you will continue carrying this product. My husband has taken it since he finished six months of chemotherapy following stage IV colo-rectal cancer surgery. He is fine now but to please me he still takes a maintenance dose every day. It wasn't available when I ordered it this time but after about three weeks you notified us you had it.

Marta

Posted by Reviewer2470673 on Aug 30, 2008

I have been taking it for years, as a cancer patient, I recommend it to others

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Aug 07, 2010

I reordered this product & will take 2 more wks then I am done w/ this product. Ihave total confidence this product is rate 10 in quality.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »