Disgusting

Posted by 5301800764595534650 on Mar 20, 2014

This product is SO THICK. It is definitely NOT lightweight. It's very difficult to rub it into my face and I am often left with white splotches on my face. In the hot summer, if my face sweats, then the perspiration comes off as not-so-subtle white because of this stuff. I absolutely do not recommend.

Great item

Posted by Iherb1st on Jul 21, 2014

เนื้อโลชั่นบางเบา แห้งซึมไม่ต้องรอนาน ใช้ตัวนี้ทาทุกวันแล้วตามด้วยแป้งฝุ่น ไม่มีผิวผดหรือสิวอุดตันตามมาเลย หน้าไม่หมองดำเมื่อใช้ต่อเนื่อง ตอนนี้ใช้จนใกล้หมดขวดแล้ว คิดว่าคงสั่งต่อแน่นอน :)

I love it !!!

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Oct 02, 2013

It doesn't feel sticky and it's great for my oily skin. Great quality and quantity.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2074646 on Oct 02, 2013

Lightweight, non greasy and it absorbs readily, leaving a matt surface.

great to apply with make up or just for daily use

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Nov 13, 2013

i can use it without clogging my skin and my husband who has oily skin doesnt break out from it either!

집에서든 외출할때든 간편해서 최고.

Posted by starlea on Nov 16, 2012

SPF30으로 높은데 가볍게 발리는 느낌도 좋아서 집에 있을때도 로션바르듯 바르고요 화장할때 유분기 없어서 밀리지도 않아 너무 좋아요!!!!! 굳이 단점이라면 너무 산뜻해서 잠잘때 로션만 바르면 담날 아침 당긴다는...ㅎㅎ 조만간 리뷰 올려요~ (detail review: http://j_nature.blog.me/)

Love this stuff

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Dec 20, 2012

Having oily skin and wearing sunscreen makes my face feel even greasier, but this lotion is very light and doesn't make me break out. I use it every day, both in the summer and winter. This is my second bottle and I love it.

My mainstay

Posted by Reviewer1763080 on Sep 21, 2013

I am on my second bottle of this. It is light enough to wear without the itching other suncreens give me. I try to refresh it every two hours as recent advice recommends. Because it is light, And I wear it all the time now my stubborn dark spots are a little lighter. Hint, put it on at least 30 min before you go out for effective UV protection.

EucerinDaylig Protection moisturizing Face lotion SPF 30

Posted by 5510319881780157667 on Aug 23, 2014

Kjempebra ansiktkrem som brukes hver dag . Fin til solkrem men bør brukes hele året. Dermatologisk og uten parabener. Har brukt endel Euserin kremer men denne har jeg ikke funnet i Norge. Kjøpte den etter at jeg så en opplysnings film med leger og hudspesialist på iHerb. Kommer ganske sikkert til å rebestille denne!

Very light and moisturising

Posted by 4713298637558739894 on Jul 03, 2014

Good product and very light on skin. Very different from the previous sun protection products I have used. Will order it again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »