lightweight and protective

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

I have really fair and sensitive skin. So I need sunscreen and it needs to not make my skin burn or give me spots. This does the job for daily use in the Australian summer, I put it on my face and neck to avoid getting burnt when I pop out to get my lunch, would want something a bit heavier duty for the beach.

very good for combination skin

Posted by 4827773299683428943 on Feb 25, 2016

It is lightweight indeed for combination skin. I was also pleased with the price in relation to the amount of product in the bottle.

Wasn't for me

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

I'm a mixed chick with brown skin living in Northern Europe, so I've never had to use sunblock. I realize that just because I don't get sunburnt doesn't mean that I'm not at a risk for melanoma or photoaging. I've been desperately trying to find a sunblock for a while now, but they all make my face itchy and/or leave a white cast. While this particular brand blended well into my skin, the itching was unbearable! I ended up giving it away.

light and soft

Posted by 5629677447613129876 on Dec 15, 2015

it is in good container and good package. love that it is light on my skin.

Nay

Posted by 5148401141350060714 on Aug 16, 2015

leaves this awful white cast that just refuses to go away.

Finally something fragrance-free that works well

Posted by 5270142966173988908 on Jul 24, 2015

I have very sensitive skin and am so tired of not being able to buy SPF products because all the major cosmetic companies think something as basic as an SPF moisturiser needs to be infused with their not-so-nice fragrances. This product works well under make-up. It might not be a light as some of the most expensive products but it definitely does not clog pores or interfere with make-up put on over it. I highly recommend this product.

great product

Posted by 5723551865657658929 on Nov 28, 2014

Great light face lotion , it mosturizes and have spf too!

Okay product

Posted by Reviewer2415729 on Nov 03, 2014

A couple of things concerned me about this product. Firstly slightly whiten sheen after application. This was resolved by mixing it with my foundation and applying them together. Also the ingredients were a bit of a concern too. Wouldn't buy again.

good protector

Posted by 4969522567739655713 on Sep 13, 2014

its fine, not best under make up, but its okay.

Everyday protection

Posted by Reviewer1245646 on Sep 11, 2014

I've enjoyed using this product and use it daily before applying makeup. Light and easily absorbs. Doesn't clash with my foundation as others have due to their oily-neas. Don't think this product is for spending excessive time in the sun. More for generic city life.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »