10% Off Orders Over $40!

Eucerin, Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion, Sunscreen SPF 30, Fragrance Free, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

I love it !!!

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Oct 02, 2013

It doesn't feel sticky and it's great for my oily skin. Great quality and quantity.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2074646 on Oct 02, 2013

Lightweight, non greasy and it absorbs readily, leaving a matt surface.

Disgusting

Posted by 5301800764595534650 on Mar 20, 2014

This product is SO THICK. It is definitely NOT lightweight. It's very difficult to rub it into my face and I am often left with white splotches on my face. In the hot summer, if my face sweats, then the perspiration comes off as not-so-subtle white because of this stuff. I absolutely do not recommend.

Very light and moisturising

Posted by 4713298637558739894 on Jul 03, 2014

Good product and very light on skin. Very different from the previous sun protection products I have used. Will order it again!

Very nice for summer

Posted by 5230825551683961950 on Jul 06, 2014

I've recently started using this as my summer facial moisturizer. It seems to have powerful sun-blocking capabilities without leaving a white hue on my skin, as other sun-blocking moisturizers tend to do on me. The consistency is nice and light, which is perfect for the hot and humid days. I have sensitive acne-prone skin and I haven't experienced any irritations. I recommend this product for people with sensitive and normal to oily skin.