Great product

Posted by Reviewer2074646 on Oct 02, 2013

Lightweight, non greasy and it absorbs readily, leaving a matt surface.

Disgusting

Posted by 5301800764595534650 on Mar 20, 2014

This product is SO THICK. It is definitely NOT lightweight. It's very difficult to rub it into my face and I am often left with white splotches on my face. In the hot summer, if my face sweats, then the perspiration comes off as not-so-subtle white because of this stuff. I absolutely do not recommend.

Great item

Posted by Iherb1st on Jul 21, 2014

เนื้อโลชั่นบางเบา แห้งซึมไม่ต้องรอนาน ใช้ตัวนี้ทาทุกวันแล้วตามด้วยแป้งฝุ่น ไม่มีผิวผดหรือสิวอุดตันตามมาเลย หน้าไม่หมองดำเมื่อใช้ต่อเนื่อง ตอนนี้ใช้จนใกล้หมดขวดแล้ว คิดว่าคงสั่งต่อแน่นอน :)

great to apply with make up or just for daily use

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Nov 13, 2013

i can use it without clogging my skin and my husband who has oily skin doesnt break out from it either!

very good for combination skin

Posted by 4827773299683428943 on Feb 25, 2016

It is lightweight indeed for combination skin. I was also pleased with the price in relation to the amount of product in the bottle.

I love it !!!

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Oct 02, 2013

It doesn't feel sticky and it's great for my oily skin. Great quality and quantity.

lightweight and protective

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

I have really fair and sensitive skin. So I need sunscreen and it needs to not make my skin burn or give me spots. This does the job for daily use in the Australian summer, I put it on my face and neck to avoid getting burnt when I pop out to get my lunch, would want something a bit heavier duty for the beach.

Protects from the sun :)

Posted by 5155283796808713508 on May 25, 2016

The cream is lighter than expected and protects the skin well from the sun. Works well with my mineral foundation.

Good face lotion/sunscreen

Posted by laasmux on Jun 20, 2016

It is a good light sunscreen, protects my face well and absorbs well.

Finally something fragrance-free that works well

Posted by 5270142966173988908 on Jul 24, 2015

I have very sensitive skin and am so tired of not being able to buy SPF products because all the major cosmetic companies think something as basic as an SPF moisturiser needs to be infused with their not-so-nice fragrances. This product works well under make-up. It might not be a light as some of the most expensive products but it definitely does not clog pores or interfere with make-up put on over it. I highly recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »