Great product

Posted by Reviewer2074646 on Oct 02, 2013

Lightweight, non greasy and it absorbs readily, leaving a matt surface.

Disgusting

Posted by 5301800764595534650 on Mar 20, 2014

This product is SO THICK. It is definitely NOT lightweight. It's very difficult to rub it into my face and I am often left with white splotches on my face. In the hot summer, if my face sweats, then the perspiration comes off as not-so-subtle white because of this stuff. I absolutely do not recommend.

Great item

Posted by Iherb1st on Jul 21, 2014

เนื้อโลชั่นบางเบา แห้งซึมไม่ต้องรอนาน ใช้ตัวนี้ทาทุกวันแล้วตามด้วยแป้งฝุ่น ไม่มีผิวผดหรือสิวอุดตันตามมาเลย หน้าไม่หมองดำเมื่อใช้ต่อเนื่อง ตอนนี้ใช้จนใกล้หมดขวดแล้ว คิดว่าคงสั่งต่อแน่นอน :)

great to apply with make up or just for daily use

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Nov 13, 2013

i can use it without clogging my skin and my husband who has oily skin doesnt break out from it either!

I love it !!!

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Oct 02, 2013

It doesn't feel sticky and it's great for my oily skin. Great quality and quantity.

very good for combination skin

Posted by 4827773299683428943 on Feb 25, 2016

It is lightweight indeed for combination skin. I was also pleased with the price in relation to the amount of product in the bottle.

Amazing Lotion!

Posted by 4616494630410750536 on Aug 01, 2016

My mom has it over 10 years and still loves it a lot. It is moisture and good protection on her face.

lightweight and protective

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

I have really fair and sensitive skin. So I need sunscreen and it needs to not make my skin burn or give me spots. This does the job for daily use in the Australian summer, I put it on my face and neck to avoid getting burnt when I pop out to get my lunch, would want something a bit heavier duty for the beach.

Nice spf but not lightweight enough

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 28, 2013

Love the packaging with the pump, love the amount of product that will last me a good whole year but the consistency isn't lightweight enough to use under make up. Even if I wait for 10 to 15 minutes, or slightly pat my face with a tissue to take away the oils it won't work. And it is wintertime now, so it would be much worse in the summer.

Wasn't for me

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

I'm a mixed chick with brown skin living in Northern Europe, so I've never had to use sunblock. I realize that just because I don't get sunburnt doesn't mean that I'm not at a risk for melanoma or photoaging. I've been desperately trying to find a sunblock for a while now, but they all make my face itchy and/or leave a white cast. While this particular brand blended well into my skin, the itching was unbearable! I ended up giving it away.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »