Wonderful

Posted by AnnaTrepachko on Oct 02, 2014

The cream effectively heals eczema flare up without any steroids and hormones. Thanks to it, my skin looks much better now.

Great moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1005838 on Jul 19, 2014

Eucerin effectively clears up dry skin and excema for my son and I. There is no smell, which is a bonus for those with allergies to scents. I had hoped the product would be more natural, but was pleasantly surprised by how effective this cream is. Would certainly buy again.

Highly recommended

Posted by 5320955536526281241 on Sep 16, 2014

Really a great item. Great for rash and eczema.

Good relief cream

Posted by 5448445456211450340 on Oct 30, 2014

It does what it says i.e. relieving itchy Eczema during winter and fragrance free. Price is good also.

loving it

Posted by 5725962015727179554 on Nov 25, 2014

So far I find that it's really soothing ♥

Very good for eczema

Posted by energyguy on Jan 09, 2015

Whenever my eczema feels itchy, this cream really helps. The redness of the eczema also faded when you use the cream for a few days.

رائع .. AMAZING !!

Posted by 5298302761941345077 on Mar 30, 2016

Best hydrating cream for eczema , helped my mother with redness and itching caused by eczema .. والدتي تعاني من الأكزيما وساعدها كثيرا في تخفيف الحكة والأحمرار ومرطب جيد جداِ

good, rich moisturizer

Posted by 5625653945614641812 on May 18, 2016

This is a great product for dry skin. It leaves a moisturized feel to the skin which I prefer - I don't like creams that just disappear after applying but this one stays on the skin. I will buy this one regularly - it does last a long time because you only need a little. Love it.

skin saver

Posted by 5747383867413015864 on Jun 05, 2016

this is my repeated 4th buy of this product. my son has been tormented by eczema and ever since he started this cream, his skin has improved a lot. we apply it all over his infected skin at night and by morning when he wakes up, there will be visibly marked improvement. now after months, his skin is as good as normal. but he still applies it nightly (for moisturising and maintenance)

아토피엔 좋은 듯!

Posted by 5325787562753478247 on Jul 21, 2016

아토피있는 두 아이를 키우는데요, 진정효과도 좋고 피부에 흡수가 잘되서 미쓰덩 거리지 않아요. 향도 쎄지 않아 특히 민감한 첫째 아이도 목욕 후 스스로 잘 챙겨바릅니다.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »