Eucerin, Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

► One of The Best Cleansers In The Market !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 15, 2013

This Cleanser by Eucerin contains the essential ingredients necessary to create a detergent-based, water-soluble cleanser that is suitable for all skin types. The fragrance-free formula is truly gentle, removes makeup well and doesn’t leave a residue on skin. It also preserves skin's moisture balance, protects and nourishes skin's surface as I cleanse. And, a superb great value as well. What more could I ask for? Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality fairly priced product with no hesitation. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

One of the best!!

Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Jan 14, 2013

This is one of the best facial cleanser that I've ever used.. It's gentle and mild enough for my dry skin. I will definitely order it again.

Love it!

Posted by Andreea22 on Mar 01, 2013

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought!

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer3132195 on Dec 18, 2012

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought! It cleans out even waterproof make-up!!! It has no smell, which is a good thing for those who don't like having a particular fragrance in their cleanser. It is gentle, but no hydrating. Not for my type of skin.

Great product!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 12, 2013

Has a very faint fresh smell, doensn't dry skin, cleanses really well. Great price for the quantity and quality. I already ordered another one for my mom!