Didn't work for me unfortunately

Posted by 4651502236622433021 on Jul 18, 2014

I bought this with high expectations due to the good comments others have been leaving it. It did clean my skin well but it left my face looking really dry I'm not sure whats the word..patchy? My skin just did not feel/look good after cleansing with this. I gave it several more tries thinking that my skin needed time to get use to it but I kept getting the same results. Anyway,I gave it to my mom hoping it'll work for her.Shes currently using it but she doesn't like it too much either. She said it dries out her skin a little and doesn't remove all of her makeup and that she's going to replace it soon. Fortunately, this didn't cost me too much and so it wasn't too bad. To sum up, this was my experience with the product maybe it'll work better for others, I don't know. Btw, my skin is a oily/combination type and its prone to blemishes and acne. Maybe this only works for sensitive skin types?

SLS!

Posted by 5693655670618566509 on Jun 20, 2016

I Bought this cleanser based on the good reviews here, my fault i didn't read the ingredients, it contains SLS and smells chemical too. also the pump broke after 3 uses. on the other hand, this cleanser does its job.