Perfect for tween eczema and the beginning of pimples

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016

My daughter has sensitive skin and can't use any harsh or fragrant soaps. This is the first facial cleaner that I bought specifically for her. It's fragrance free and a non-irritant but she's also at the age that she would prefer a scent. It's not a deal breaker though as she knows the consequence of too many harsh chemicals. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

ล้างสะอาดดี ที่สำคัญถูกกว่าซื้อในไทย

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 07, 2016

ใช้แล้วผ่านครับ ไม่แย่ แต่เทียบคุณภาพกะราคาแล้วให้ผ่านได้ไม่ยาก เพราะที่ไทยแพงครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Great cleanser, easy on the skin

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jan 05, 2016

I love this cleanser, it foams well and does not dry out my skin. Does not wash away makeup that well though.. Had to double wash in order to remove all residues.

great!!!!

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

cleans well, doesn't dry my face, no bad ingredients! rebought it many, many times and will continue to rebuy it :)

A truly gentle cleanser!

Posted by DameBridget on Sep 20, 2015

I've been using this cleanser for the past month every morning and evening, and I can say it truly is gentle yet does a fantastic job at removing all traces of makeup but it doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out! I have combination oily and very sensitive skin. One thing you should be aware of is - if it gets into your eyes it will sting a bit. It feels very emollient and you really don't need much, half a pump is enough for your whole face. I highly recommend this!

좋습니다만....

Posted by 5581462599096163403 on Sep 01, 2015

싸구려 퐁퐁냄새때문에 쓰기 힘드네요.;; 계속 쓰고는 있는데 재구매는 ....글쎄요.. 냄새만 아니면 그외는 정말 괜찮습니다.

Great product!

Posted by 5031062114613939203 on Aug 30, 2015

I'm on my first bottle of this and I really really love it! It really is very gentle with skin, but cleanses very well. I will definitely order a new one once I run out of it.

Super produit

Posted by Reviewer3155040 on Jul 04, 2015

Nettoie et démaquille tout en douceur.

Gentle cleanser

Posted by 5168574335962912703 on Jun 23, 2015

This works very well with my sensitive combination skin. I love using face wash for taking off make-up and this takes of all (including eye make up). I used cleansers for oily skin before and they were much too harsh and dried out my skin. I believe this isn't soap free, however it doesnt dry out my skin and I can use this easily twice a day. I've been using this for 1,5 months now and the bottle is almost halfway empty.

Not Tried