Great!

Posted by greece2 on Mar 22, 2014

Totally recommend this one! Lightweight, but still the BEST foot cream I've ever tried. Makes calluses disappear overnight, espsecially when used with special socks.

very good cream for dry foot!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 31, 2015

Rather thick and nutritive cream.

Excellent

Posted by 5259490399861204659 on Feb 02, 2015

Excellent

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015

With regular use you will definitely see an improvement in your feet. I love that it isn't greasy like most other foot creams. No greasy footprints or stained socks!

산뜻한 풋크림!!!

Posted by starlea on Nov 16, 2012

기름지지도 않고 너무 좋아요!!! 사용하기도 편리하고 촉촉해서 너무 맘에 들어서 추가로 2개 더 주문했답니다! 정말 강추 드려요!!! 조만간 리뷰 올려요~ (detail review: http://j_nature.blog.me/)

Effective

Posted by oliews on Mar 08, 2016

I have always disliked the feeling of having sticky and slimy feet so I always avoid using foot creams. Recently, my feet has just been really, really dry and I am grossed out by it, so I decided to use it. The next day, my feet showed major improvement!! I don't think I have seen my feet this smooth and clear of calluses before. I applied it again for the second night and today, it looks as good, even better if possible. I recommend getting your feet exfoliated first before you apply the cream for better effectiveness (I used a electric foot callus remover). Definitely repurchasing.

i am not sure

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Oct 23, 2013

it did an OK job. i am just curious of the percentage of urea and AHA this product contain and whether the pH is correct to make it an effective chemical exfoliant.

Perfect, perfect!!!!

Posted by 5319349295861708266 on Nov 21, 2013

It is perfect!!!! I loved it!!!

Great

Posted by 5119934854825784980 on Jan 22, 2014

Great

The best

Posted by HeidiT on Jul 25, 2014

This is the best foot cream I've used. It's very moisturizing and it really does soften hard skin when used regularly. The only downside is the smell, which is a bit like soy sauce, but thankfully it doesn't linger for long.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »