산뜻한 풋크림!!!

Posted by starlea on Nov 16, 2012

기름지지도 않고 너무 좋아요!!! 사용하기도 편리하고 촉촉해서 너무 맘에 들어서 추가로 2개 더 주문했답니다! 정말 강추 드려요!!! 조만간 리뷰 올려요~ (detail review: http://j_nature.blog.me/)

Great!

Posted by greece2 on Mar 22, 2014

Totally recommend this one! Lightweight, but still the BEST foot cream I've ever tried. Makes calluses disappear overnight, espsecially when used with special socks.

very good cream for dry foot!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 31, 2015

Rather thick and nutritive cream.

Excellent

Posted by 5259490399861204659 on Feb 02, 2015

Excellent

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015

With regular use you will definitely see an improvement in your feet. I love that it isn't greasy like most other foot creams. No greasy footprints or stained socks!

Amazing!

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 29, 2015

Got this for my mom who suffers from very dry skin and she LOVES it!

Effective

Posted by oliews on Mar 08, 2016

I have always disliked the feeling of having sticky and slimy feet so I always avoid using foot creams. Recently, my feet has just been really, really dry and I am grossed out by it, so I decided to use it. The next day, my feet showed major improvement!! I don't think I have seen my feet this smooth and clear of calluses before. I applied it again for the second night and today, it looks as good, even better if possible. I recommend getting your feet exfoliated first before you apply the cream for better effectiveness (I used a electric foot callus remover). Definitely repurchasing.

be patient and you'll be rewarded

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Apr 23, 2016

For those who give negative reviews of this product probably only give it a night or two - when you consider the thick skin, you'd have to pour acid on them to get instant results; be patient. That said, I've tried many formulations, and this one is by far the best. I use a smidge (seriously just a little dab, about half a pea size) on my heels twice a day. It takes a couple to few weeks but the results are quite remarkable. A little goes a long way.

Perfect, perfect!!!!

Posted by 5319349295861708266 on Nov 21, 2013

It is perfect!!!! I loved it!!!

Great