It works // Funciona

Posted by bellezaasequible on Nov 10, 2014

I purchased it a month ago and I have been using it since, my skin feels very moisturize really well and leaves my skin feeling soft and I have noticed that my red areas are not as red anymore, I still have little marks but nothing in comparison of what I had before. La compré hace un poco más de un mes y la he estado usando todas las noches desde entonces, me deja la piel muy hidratada y suave, he notado que las rojeces, aunque no han desaparecido por completo, si que las ha mejorado mucho.

Good

Posted by 5169567352487237371 on May 02, 2016

Dont see much difference in the redness but it is a very good night creme

Yes! it works for my rosesea face!

Posted by Reviewer2394615 on May 18, 2016

Will definitely buy it again.

Perfect

Posted by 5001098247707259309 on Feb 19, 2015

I've used this lotion for about 2 years. I have tried other brands, but Eucerin is the best for me. The redness is improved and my skin does not sting anymore

One of my fav cream.

Posted by 4991628697872791325 on Nov 07, 2016

It really helps to relief the redness of my super sensitive rosacea skin. I have been using for more than month almost every night. And i am happy to find my calmed skin next morning.

Good night gel cream !

Posted by 5130039528375500363 on Nov 02, 2016

A non-transparent gel night cream that is not too light or heavy or overly rich ( emollient). It is conformable , non- greasy or sticky and absorbs well in the skin. my skin is moderately dry that can be sensitive. it does gradually neutralizes and calms redness ,however it does contain alcohol, but it wasn't delectable enough to irritate my skin.

very good product