EuroPharma, Dieter's Choice for Carb Control, 60 Mini-Tabs

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

EuraPharma Dieters Choice For Carbb Control

Posted by Reviewer2049841 on Dec 27, 2010

They are working for me and I have not had any side effects. I think they are worth the money.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2909967 on Dec 13, 2011

produto chegou bem. muito bom.

Gradually, it works!

Posted by Reviewer1469351 on Jun 11, 2012

I have tried other carb controllers in the past when it was "popular" and one of them worked for me, but caused major gas issues (TMI). Years later I decided to try another brand to see how it goes. This brand may be little on the expensive side, but so far I ordered 4 boxes within a year and the weight has been gradually going down. (I'm NOT going to say "IN 3 DAYS I LOST 20LBS" LOL). The tablets are so super tiny and I don't have to take them 30 minutes before a meal, just take them with a meal and it does reduce the my totaled intake of carbs of that meal from absorbing. Even though I eat healthy and exercise my weight has been plateauing for years regardless of changing up my eating and exercise plan and with the EuroPharma product I can finally see positive changes and with no gas problems. I will definitely be ordering these again if they continue to be available and in my budget.

works

Posted by Reviewer3192805 on Jan 25, 2011

This is the first carb blocker I have tried, but I am surprised how effective this one seems to be. This was the best price I found online.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2616104 on Mar 14, 2011

After using them for a number of weeks, it has not made any difference to my weight loss.