July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

EuroPharma, Terry Naturally, 12-Hour Energy Caps, 30 Softgels

TRUMPET BLASTER!!

Posted by Reviewer1213115 on Oct 14, 2011

I have narcolpesy. This product taken in higher doses help keep my brain from shutting off. It is one of the only supplements I found that alleviates narcolepsy to a degree. Although bc of my disease I have to take in high doses which is costly. I hope they make higher doses very soon! I think maybe brain patches made of this formula that attach to the noggin would keep a steady flow, lol! No side affects either, which is why I can't take ANY synthetic drugs for my disease, UGH:/ IF YOU HAVE FATIGUE- TAKE IT FROM A NARCOLEPTIC THIS WORKS GREAT!!

Very effective

Posted by StCecilia on Mar 20, 2014

I have been taking two capsules a day for about a week (one each at breakfast and lunch), and have noticed a definite increase in my energy level, especially on days when I'm sleep-deprived. I am a college professor (over 50), and this product definitely helps me "keep up" with my daily activities, with enough energy left over for working out, which is a big plus.

12 Hour Energy Caps are the best!

Posted by 4683227958488891106 on Jul 29, 2014

I use 12 Hour Energy Caps 5 days a week, on work days, and they always keep me going without making me feel wired or hyper. Never nervous energy, always focused and clear mentally.

I really like but....

Posted by Reviewer2250298 on Jun 07, 2013

I do like but it tends to give me a headache, I think it is the Scots Pine. I do not do well with anything with pine. Do try though, it did help me with energy.