I realized ALL of what it's been doing when I ran out

Posted by MeredithD1-3303302 on Jan 02, 2012

I've had two major illnesses in my life that were both stress related. The second illness really set me back. I had plenty of time while sick to really study my body and what would work. I began taking Adrenaplex several months ago and noted improvement in my sleep, decrease in my late-night cravings for sweets, less hair falling out, better digestion. I recently ran out and had to wait to order more. Two days after I ran out, I got a cold for the first time since I started Adrenaplex. Before Adrenaplex, I got anything that was going around and THEN some. It's now been over a week since I ran out and the sweets cravings are back and there is more hair falling out again. I'm ordering more tonight! I can't recommend Adrenaplex highly enough. The combination of ingredients is the best I've found and is also helping with thyroid issues. Incredible and better than any pharmaceutical I've taken.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer3175778 on Jan 15, 2011

I've tried a number of different adrenal products and this one really works.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1687216 on Feb 06, 2012

I felt this definitely improved my mood and gave me some energy. Not that I'm running a marathon or anything. But before taking this I'd sleep 9 hours at night and couldn't wait until the kids went down for a nap so I could sleep another 2-3 hours. And the rest of the day just mope around hoping I would get enough energy to make dinner and make it until my husband came home so he could help with the kids. While taking this, I started not needing the afternoon nap and feeling like doing housework without really forcing myself. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at lunch and 1 at dinner. I'm pleasantly surprised and have ordered more.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3163329 on Jun 28, 2010

I am already feeling the results of the Adrenaplex. I think you really need to take this product for at least 3 months to get the fullest effect. But, the pain in my arms and shoulders is already almost gone and I have only been taking it for about 3 weeks. I highly recommend.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2480912 on Oct 10, 2012

I use this for stress and to help aid in my weight loss since I carry a lot of fat around my middle. Using this in conjunction with diet and exercise, I feel that it has helped my weight loss and stress levels.

EuroPharma, Terry Naturally, Adrenaplex, 60 capsules

Posted by maryfran444 on Jul 12, 2012

This was recommended to my daughter at the local health food store. She been taking it for about a month and says there is a noticeable difference in her energy level. I have been taking it for about three weeks and I do feel better and have more energy. However...We are both taking Magnesium Plus ionic fizz with it, so, it is hard to say which one is making us both feel better. It could be either on or a combination of both. I know that I will never be without either one again. I have been doing some research on the adrenal glands and decided to give mine a jump start. I recommend this, but...listen to your body and do your research. You need to know about the adrenals and whether they need "fixing." Personally, I would give this a five if I had been taking it alone, but, as I explained above...something worked and I feel much better.

Great for better functioning adrenal glands

Posted by Reviewer1806031 on Feb 18, 2011

After decades of dealing with eczema & a recent bout of hives, this is the best so far in terms of helping my adrenal organs function a lot better.

Great product! 6 stars!

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Aug 05, 2011

The Adrenaplex herb capsules have made a huge difference in my life!

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1750553 on Aug 21, 2011

I suspect this product is contributing to my increased energy.

from australia