Like An Herbal Valium~

Posted by JJ2007 on Aug 05, 2014

A remarkable herbal remedy for anxiety which is also very effective for the treatment of daily stress, too. Echinacea extract is an excellent natural sleep-aid for occasional insomnia, as well. It is one of the most potent herbs I've ever used for this complaint. The best part about using this natural herbal supplement is that there are NO SIDE EFFECTS!

Great product!

Posted by 5674568730335352764 on Aug 01, 2016

Works very well to relieve occasional anxiety without any side effects whatsoever. Tiny tablets, easy to take. Haven't come across anything else like it!

Not worth one star

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Jun 15, 2011

Took one pill last night and was up all night. The room was spinning. Didn't relax me made me feel numb and very ill. This should be taken off the market. May help some but some of us can't tollerate it.

Suprisingly effective

Posted by Reviewer1042334 on Oct 05, 2013

Seems to reduce anxiety, improve outlook and resilience very gently and consistently. Low dose in a tiny pill, and no side effects to worry about...

Perfect for when you need to feel relaxed with no side affects

Posted by 4683227958488891106 on Jul 29, 2014

I love that I am taking Echinacea and no worries about becoming dependent. Really takes the edge off as well as anything I've ever tried.

AnxioFit-1

Posted by Reviewer3248272 on Apr 26, 2011

Helps my anxiety better than any other product I've tried & works fast! Without side-effects!!! Thank you EuroPharma.

This actually works for me

Posted by 4651811963410922914 on Jan 31, 2015

I have used this and it seems to work quickly. I feel tension leave my shoulders and neck, I have to say I was surprised.

Helps with stress relief

Posted by Reviewer1806031 on Feb 18, 2011

Not to be used alone ... you should be sure to do stretches in the morning & evening to aid the process of de-stressing.

Reduced anxiety somewhat but terrible indigestion

Posted by funkydharma on Jun 23, 2016

A naturopathic doctor recommended these to me and I began taking them to reduce my adrenalin levels to improve my sleep. They seemed to help my sleep and I felt relaxed most of the time, but I started getting random feelings of anxiety, something I don't suffer from. Also, after taking them for 4 days (2 per day) I had such bad indigestion that it took me two weeks to get rid of it. I do have a sensitive stomache, but I'd been taking marshmallow root to alleviate indigestion that some iron tablets gave me. I had stopped the iron, so it was definitely the anxiocalm. Maybe I can take it as a one off.