Very Satisfied!

Posted by GoNatural on Apr 11, 2013

I've tried a few other turmeric supplemlents before, some quite good ones. But curamed ss by far the most powerful one. This is much becuse of the delivery system. Most other brands are not assimilate well by the body. CuraMed is assimilated about 10 times better! This is felt when you take it for some time. I'm not saying this will solve all your problems, however, it is a cornerstone for us to control inflammation. In combination krill oil and MSM it gets even more powerful. As a side note, both my wife and I noticed that CuraMed seems to make our skin softer and more supple; very pleasant indeed!

Curamed

Posted by Reviewer2223147 on Nov 22, 2012

Not used yet Try me again in 6 weeks time

Highly recommend.

Posted by Reviewer1297018 on Sep 19, 2013

I have tried many Tumeric products over the years to help with my chronic Lyme disease and nothing works like this one. I take 2 per day and it replaces the 5 capsules of my previous "high dose" brand. I wish it wasn't so expensive but it makes such a difference i cannot live without it now. Best of health to you and yours.

CuraMed, 750 mg Softgels

Posted by 4659072478772108695 on Dec 15, 2015

I have had a heart attack two years ago and have had no energy at all and various aches & pains that made me depressed, not wanting to do anything. At the insistence of my sister, I started taking this supplement and within one month I felt like a new person. Today my outlook is great, I have energy to do things, and I do not have body aches or pain. I will NEVER be without CuraMed 750.

works

Posted by hilltophealth on Apr 08, 2016

what a price but i have to say it is worth it for my whole family. works within minutes - used in conjunction with saffron

Feel Better

Posted by Reviewer1527113 on Jun 23, 2016

This product makes me feel 20 years younger. Fewer aches and pains. I feel so much better

CuraMed

Posted by 5226272815803432172 on Feb 18, 2016

Great product due to the antioxidant properties. It is in the form of BCM-95 which increases its absortion.

CuraMed

Posted by Reviewer1696406 on Dec 24, 2013

Love it! One pill a day makes me feel great & safe...and cost-wise is very economical with a bottle lasting 4 months.

Expensive but great

Posted by 5121316531061688243 on Mar 21, 2015

My husband and I find this to be a great part of our anti-inflammatory regime.

pricey but effective

Posted by 5026863904491809081 on May 16, 2013

This is the best there in the market in terms of potency and effectiveness. It is expensive though, but the 10% off deal is good, although I hope that the regular price ($84.76) will be eventually reduced.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »