10% Off Orders Over $40!

EuroPharma, Terry Naturally, CuraMed, 750 mg, 120 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very Satisfied!

Posted by GoNatural on Apr 11, 2013

I've tried a few other turmeric supplemlents before, some quite good ones. But curamed ss by far the most powerful one. This is much becuse of the delivery system. Most other brands are not assimilate well by the body. CuraMed is assimilated about 10 times better! This is felt when you take it for some time. I'm not saying this will solve all your problems, however, it is a cornerstone for us to control inflammation. In combination krill oil and MSM it gets even more powerful. As a side note, both my wife and I noticed that CuraMed seems to make our skin softer and more supple; very pleasant indeed!

Highly recommend.

Posted by Reviewer1297018 on Sep 19, 2013

I have tried many Tumeric products over the years to help with my chronic Lyme disease and nothing works like this one. I take 2 per day and it replaces the 5 capsules of my previous "high dose" brand. I wish it wasn't so expensive but it makes such a difference i cannot live without it now. Best of health to you and yours.

CuraMed

Posted by Reviewer1696406 on Dec 24, 2013

Love it! One pill a day makes me feel great & safe...and cost-wise is very economical with a bottle lasting 4 months.

pricey but effective

Posted by 5026863904491809081 on May 16, 2013

This is the best there in the market in terms of potency and effectiveness. It is expensive though, but the 10% off deal is good, although I hope that the regular price ($84.76) will be eventually reduced.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer3265929 on Oct 10, 2014

I've only been taking these for about 10 days, so I can't really tell if it's doing what it's supposed to - I think you may have to take it longer to actually feel the results, but it hasn't had any negative effects on me!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »