10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

EuroPharma, Terry Naturally, Curamin, 120 Capsules

So thankful!

Posted by Reviewer1600339 on Jun 08, 2009

you started carrying this product. Interestingly--I had taken it for almost six months, not realizing how much it had been helping. After I was finished with my current bottle, I just forget to get another bottle out. Several weeks later, the inflammation in my body must have increased tremendously, as I felt so much more daily pain (very chronic in many areas), and then I realized I had dropped it without meaning to. Within several days of starting back on Curamin, my overall pain level dropped noticeably. Am so thankful you were willing to add this product to your product lines.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1547865 on Jun 19, 2012

would order again...helps with pain in fingers...take with Arthocin by Terry Naturally....seems to work better together.

euroPharma curamin capsules

Posted by 4932266718203127901 on Jan 22, 2014

I have fibromyalgia and have been going to a specialist naturopath for over 12 months now and have tried all the pain relief she could offer me. I couldn't sleep, work, do housework or garden to any great extent.Just touching my skin was agony. I was super skeptical because nothing i have tried has worked.Or it may be Ok for a week put then pain would be back full force. This product has virtually saved me from a horrible future with pain all the time. I started with 6 tabs per day for 2 days,just to get some relief,and i found myself doing things and thinking Oh god I have 90 percent reduced pain. this product is astounding and really a saver of sanity..and it is natural. so no build up in my system of chemicals. No addictive tablets.I immediatly rang my sister who has fibro and she is now ordering too. i have yet to hear how she went. Words fail me as to the pain relief i am getting now. My husband has noticed the difference in my outlook. Just try this product.It has saved me..

At last a product that does what it says on the tin!

Posted by Reviewer2558127 on Jun 02, 2009

This really works - the only natural product I have ever used that minimises pain.

Terrific!

Posted by Reviewer2554081 on Jul 13, 2009

It works wonderfully. I used to take Vicodin everyday.Now I take it every 2-3 days. Curamin does the job!