So thankful!

Posted by Reviewer1600339 on Jun 08, 2009

you started carrying this product. Interestingly--I had taken it for almost six months, not realizing how much it had been helping. After I was finished with my current bottle, I just forget to get another bottle out. Several weeks later, the inflammation in my body must have increased tremendously, as I felt so much more daily pain (very chronic in many areas), and then I realized I had dropped it without meaning to. Within several days of starting back on Curamin, my overall pain level dropped noticeably. Am so thankful you were willing to add this product to your product lines.

euroPharma curamin capsules

Posted by 4932266718203127901 on Jan 22, 2014

I have fibromyalgia and have been going to a specialist naturopath for over 12 months now and have tried all the pain relief she could offer me. I couldn't sleep, work, do housework or garden to any great extent.Just touching my skin was agony. I was super skeptical because nothing i have tried has worked.Or it may be Ok for a week put then pain would be back full force. This product has virtually saved me from a horrible future with pain all the time. I started with 6 tabs per day for 2 days,just to get some relief,and i found myself doing things and thinking Oh god I have 90 percent reduced pain. this product is astounding and really a saver of sanity..and it is natural. so no build up in my system of chemicals. No addictive tablets.I immediatly rang my sister who has fibro and she is now ordering too. i have yet to hear how she went. Words fail me as to the pain relief i am getting now. My husband has noticed the difference in my outlook. Just try this product.It has saved me..

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1547865 on Jun 19, 2012

would order again...helps with pain in fingers...take with Arthocin by Terry Naturally....seems to work better together.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2569098 on Jan 09, 2012

This Curamin works for multiple ailments. It relieved my shoulder/neck pain after just a few pills. A friend who has had breast cancer surgery but has remained in pain took one the other night while working and called the next morning, so amazed she said it really worked on the pain the whole night and didn't even get the 3 am tired time she normally gets. Many of my nurse friends are trying it for different symptoms. Thanks for the great product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1816346 on May 09, 2011

I've used this product for a couple of years now. It does help to manage pain relief.

Terrific!

Posted by Reviewer2554081 on Jul 13, 2009

It works wonderfully. I used to take Vicodin everyday.Now I take it every 2-3 days. Curamin does the job!

At last a product that does what it says on the tin!

Posted by Reviewer2558127 on Jun 02, 2009

This really works - the only natural product I have ever used that minimises pain.

Can't live without Curamin!

Posted by Reviewer1282161 on Feb 25, 2009

I had a spinal accident many years ago and have had back surgery. I have trouble standing straight if I over use my back. This natural anti-inflamatory product is amazing! It works like nothing else on my back pain. It has greatly improved the quality of life for me. My family can tell when I run out of Curamin by my obvious discomfort when I walk and move.

Really does what it says!

Posted by Reviewer1653664 on Apr 08, 2009

Helps my arthritis pain like no other!

I think it actually helps

Posted by Reviewer3139849 on Apr 15, 2009

It seems to help my knee pain as well as naproxen. It's just expensive.