curamin

Posted by 5560152475468125113 on Jan 23, 2016

Alles Oké werkt prima geen pijn meer ik neem er twee per dag .

/This is a product everyone should take.

Posted by 5660532544150655417 on Sep 02, 2015

If you are in pain or have aches, this will ease them. Besides, I feel healthier in all ways. I am unabale to take pain pills of any sort and I depend on this.

check twice click once

Posted by 5581364457201123713 on May 09, 2015

always double check your order before finalizing it. I bought 3 boxes of extra strength curamin 120 count pills. What i got was regular strength 120 count capsules,now i have to pay for return shipping. It pays to double check.

Help for pain

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Apr 07, 2015

This has helped a lot w/ arthritic pain & stiffness. A little research shows it helps w/ a whole lot of other things to

Curamin

Posted by 4792694033415368032 on Mar 13, 2014

I take this product for rheumatoid arthritis and I feel that it decreases pain and discomfort.

Barb

Posted by 4705877329941974323 on Feb 18, 2014

I use Curamin for my arthritis and it works wonderfully! The time I ran out I noticed it within 2 days. Now I keep extra on hand so I don't run out. It helps with the pain so I can keep doing the things I love to do.

euroPharma curamin capsules

Posted by 4932266718203127901 on Jan 22, 2014

I have fibromyalgia and have been going to a specialist naturopath for over 12 months now and have tried all the pain relief she could offer me. I couldn't sleep, work, do housework or garden to any great extent.Just touching my skin was agony. I was super skeptical because nothing i have tried has worked.Or it may be Ok for a week put then pain would be back full force. This product has virtually saved me from a horrible future with pain all the time. I started with 6 tabs per day for 2 days,just to get some relief,and i found myself doing things and thinking Oh god I have 90 percent reduced pain. this product is astounding and really a saver of sanity..and it is natural. so no build up in my system of chemicals. No addictive tablets.I immediatly rang my sister who has fibro and she is now ordering too. i have yet to hear how she went. Words fail me as to the pain relief i am getting now. My husband has noticed the difference in my outlook. Just try this product.It has saved me..

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2152001 on Nov 18, 2013

Great for inflammation and general nutrition. Significantly reduces pain caused by inflammation.

europharma curamin

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Sep 19, 2013

made me feel uncomfortable

excellent

Posted by 5505823430777427503 on Nov 02, 2012

Vast improvement in reducing joint pain.Have been using for a year & can`t get along without it.