EuroPharma, Terry Naturally, Curamin, 120 Capsules

So thankful!

Posted by Reviewer1600339 From North Carolina on Jun 08, 2009

you started carrying this product. Interestingly--I had taken it for almost six months, not realizing how much it had been helping. After I was finished with my current bottle, I just forget to get another bottle out. Several weeks later, the inflammation in my body must have increased tremendously, as I felt so much more daily pain (very chronic in many areas), and then I realized I had dropped it without meaning to. Within several days of starting back on Curamin, my overall pain level dropped noticeably. Am so thankful you were willing to add this product to your product lines.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1547865 From Wyoming on Jun 19, 2012

would order again...helps with pain in fingers...take with Arthocin by Terry Naturally....seems to work better together.

Terrific!

Posted by Reviewer2554081 From Illinois on Jul 13, 2009

It works wonderfully. I used to take Vicodin everyday.Now I take it every 2-3 days. Curamin does the job!

Can't live without Curamin!

Posted by Reviewer1282161 From New Jersey on Feb 25, 2009

I had a spinal accident many years ago and have had back surgery. I have trouble standing straight if I over use my back. This natural anti-inflamatory product is amazing! It works like nothing else on my back pain. It has greatly improved the quality of life for me. My family can tell when I run out of Curamin by my obvious discomfort when I walk and move.

Really does what it says!

Posted by Reviewer1653664 From California on Apr 08, 2009

Helps my arthritis pain like no other!