10% Off Orders Over $40!

EuroPharma, Terry Naturally, Svetol Slimming Green Coffee Bean Extract, 500 mg, 30 Capsules

Great brand of Svetol

Posted by MeredithD1-3303302 on Oct 03, 2014

EuroPharnma Terry Naturally Svetol Slimming Green Coffee Bean Extract, 500mg, contains: Svetol Decaffeinated Green Coffee (Coffea canephora) Bean Extract standardized to 50%-55% total polyphenols, 45%-50% total chlorogenic acids, 10-15% 5-caffeoylquinic acid. I have found that any green coffee bean product that contains SVETOL is better than a product that does not have Svetol on its label. I experienced a minor detox effect and these capsules did help me lose weight. It works for some, and not for others; it worked for me. I am sensitive to foods, herbs, and medications, and I did not have any adverse side effects from these.

sorry Dr. Oz

Posted by Reviewer2105653 on Mar 20, 2013

and anyone else who recommends these. They did nothing for me. I am in the last phase of my weight loss, with "stubborn belly fat" and even when combined with muscle building and cardio, these capsules produced absolutely no results. Very disappointing.