Dr. Oetker Organics Chocolate Organic Cake Mix

Posted by Reviewer2597768 on Jun 18, 2008

Made this for my mother's bday and everyone loved it. Everyone just wanted to keep eating it until it was gone. Great with the Chocolate frosting also by Dr. Oetker.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Jan 22, 2009

Our family really likes this cake. It tastes like it's made from scratch. Much better than box mixes from the store. I topped it with Dr. Oetker Chocolate frosting (mix with softened butter and a tad water - easy & tastes great). I will be ordering more.

Dr Oetker organics choco cake

Posted by Reviewer2615908 on May 20, 2009

The only box cake mix I can find that does NOT have hydrogenated soybean oil in it as well as a lot of other things that are unnecessary. Bakes up nicely, and not so sweet.

Love these cake mixes!

Posted by Reviewer2232716 on Jul 13, 2009

Dr. Oetker makes a great product! This cake mix tastes good and it easy to prepare. Tastes a lot like homemae. Wish iHerb would also carry the Lemon cake mix -- it's yummy!

Loved the pure chocolate flavor

Posted by Reviewer2468909 on Aug 26, 2009

Pure chocolate flavor. Not as sweet as regular box mixes. Baked a little too fast in my oven so it ended up a little dry. If I'd been keeping a better eye on it it would have been perfect. Kids didn't seem to mind though and ate it right up!

Tastes like you made it from scratch!!

Posted by Reviewer2647373 on Apr 26, 2010

I love all of Dr. Oetker's cake mixes. This one is one of my favorites. I love that it doesn't have that 'box' cake flavor. Knowing that it's organic, it makes a light and fluffy cake that will take some of the guilt out of eating chocolate cake.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3140925 on Apr 10, 2008

I am really happy with the cake mix. 5-10 min of preparation time, 30-35 min cooking time and you have a delicios cake. I use softened chocolade as an icing, yuuummm !!!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1877174 on Jan 18, 2011

yummy

Dr. Oetker, Organics, Chocolate Organic Cake Mix

Posted by Reviewer3191291 on Mar 23, 2011

yummy in the tummy

LOVE THE CAKE MIX

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Dec 26, 2013

I've used this cake mix for a long time now. I make cupcakes with it--it makes 24/EASY. And the cupcakes made with this cake mix are soooo moist and taste soo good. I highly recommend it to anyone.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »